Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Post Reply
Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Introduce yourself, not that we care who you are

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:49 pm

MystykAMV wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 pm
Hi! I'm Heni, and i'm a noob, nice to meet you ^_^ I like making stupid questions :3
Hey nice to meet you are you still active or left.

Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am

Lylaaz wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm
Hello there :) !
I'm Lylaaz, this is my first post here.
I joined this site in hopes of receiving better feedback of the AMVs i have made and to also give my opinions/suggestions of other's people's AMVs.
I hope i joined the right community for it? :)

Other than that, i have watched anime for about 9 years now, and my oldest AMV is 8 years old (with movie maker when i was 15, lmao), yet i have made some with very long year gaps and still self thought and i don't know much about effects. But i love to find right scenes for the lyrics, i think that's also what makes whatever video a lot lot better. Sadly i have not received much feedback so that's also the reason why i have not made many AMV. So this site is kind of ly last attempt to find any community at all to discuss AMV and etc..

Nice to meet you!
Hey I made an AMV one and it was good short one and no one watched. It happens !

Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 am

Ahmed123-LSM wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am
Lylaaz wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm
Hello there :) !
I'm Lylaaz, this is my first post here.
I joined this site in hopes of receiving better feedback of the AMVs i have made and to also give my opinions/suggestions of other's people's AMVs.
I hope i joined the right community for it? :)

Other than that, i have watched anime for about 9 years now, and my oldest AMV is 8 years old (with movie maker when i was 15, lmao), yet i have made some with very long year gaps and still self thought and i don't know much about effects. But i love to find right scenes for the lyrics, i think that's also what makes whatever video a lot lot better. Sadly i have not received much feedback so that's also the reason why i have not made many AMV. So this site is kind of ly last attempt to find any community at all to discuss AMV and etc..

Nice to meet you!
Hey I made an AMV once and it was good short one and no one watched. It happens !

Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 am

Yak_NN wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Hi everyone, I'm Yak_NN, 21, and I've got a ton of ideas for AMVs yet don't have the know-how needed to make them. It has been bugging me for over a year, but today, I've done a quick google search because I was tired of dreaming about having hobbies and wanted to have them for real. And here I am!
My main interests are military related anime, I've watched and enjoyed very different things as well (Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Amaama to Inazuma, Hanasaku Iroha...) but the AMV ideas I have involve military stuff, be it moe shows like Girls und Panzer or serious ones like Senjou no Valkyria, coupled with either rock/metal songs about military history (not only Sabaton) or Red Army Choirs stuff.
So, I'm now here with the goal to learn from you and join your ranks for real as soon as I can!

Have a nice day!
You look like an interesting person.

Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Ahmed123-LSM wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 am
Yak_NN wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Hi everyone, I'm Yak_NN, 21, and I've got a ton of ideas for AMVs yet don't have the know-how needed to make them. It has been bugging me for over a year, but today, I've done a quick google search because I was tired of dreaming about having hobbies and wanted to have them for real. And here I am!

Have a nice day!
You look like an interesting person.

Illyoros
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:45 pm
Status: Uprooted Radical
Location: Colombia
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Illyoros » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:23 am

Hey. I'm uprooted radical (? a meditation genius who has came to thank someone from this community for indirectly teaching me some things uwu

Ahmed123-LSM
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Status: I am not doing anything special.
Location: Lahore,Pakistan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 am

Teaching things ! I wonder....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

User avatar
temaranight
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:51 pm
Location: Gulf Coast
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by temaranight » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:13 am

As Kurgan says, "It's better to burn out than fade away" but I think I did a bit of both. I'll mainly be lurking in the forums, and giving some reviews...Its good to be back.
Image

User avatar
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 10:13 pm
Status: Ayukawa MODoka.
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Kionon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:16 pm

temaranight wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:13 am
As Kurgan says, "It's better to burn out than fade away" but I think I did a bit of both. I'll mainly be lurking in the forums, and giving some reviews...Its good to be back.
2002... y halo thar.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Mini_tomate
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:49 pm
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Mini_tomate » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a mini tomatoe!
Don't think to eat me, you heard me!?
Nice to meet you!

User avatar
seasons
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by seasons » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:20 am

Ahmed123-LSM wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am
Hey I made an AMV one and it was good short one and no one watched. It happens !
Upload it here. There are no AMVs in your profile, have you finished any my friend

AquaSorceress
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:54 pm
Status: School is draining my soul in a good way
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by AquaSorceress » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Oh boy I haven’t done this yet,
Hiya! I’m Aqua and I’ve been editing since January 10th of 2016. I used to do FX style editing but now I’m happily keeping things simple and expressing my emotions better with my AMVs. I also just won my first ever AMV contest recently as well which was pretty hecking cool! I hope to get to know more of you guys here soon :)

User avatar
UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:38 pm
Status: Star Wars? nope. Yoda? yup.
Location: Texas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by UnluckyArtist » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Oh, hi there
Image

User avatar
jean745
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 am
Status: Happy
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by jean745 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:29 am

Hi! I'm Jane

User avatar
Lentag
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 am
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Lentag » Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 am

Hello everyone, forum users! I am glad to join you! And I would like to tell about myself: my name is Jack and I love anime, along with computer games, typically. I work in the field of programming doing сomparing and synchronizing SQL Server database schemas. Hope to have fun with you!
Hello, guys.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”