100% Bear Proof-Yurikuma AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kirbygal
Org Profile

100% Bear Proof-Yurikuma AMV

Post by Kirbygal » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 am

I may have had too much fun with the zoom edit.

There was a contest for the show Yurikuma Arashi, and I've been meaning to make a video on the show. Highly recommend the show for those already a fan of Ikuhara's work.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: 100% Bear Proof-Yurikuma AMV

Post by Mol » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Nice bears , bearable watch. I would say mating season for bears started , pretty unberaable for them , aww. Since when bears are lesbos tho :uhoh:
Still better than that MMO.

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: 100% Bear Proof-Yurikuma AMV

Post by vkamv » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Kirbygal wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 am

I may have had too much fun with the zoom edit.

There was a contest for the show Yurikuma Arashi, and I've been meaning to make a video on the show. Highly recommend the show for those already a fan of Ikuhara's work.
Visual/Audio: The visual quality was okay. I felt it could have been better with some stronger color correction and grading, it came out looking a bit too plain and stock to me. The zooms did seem a bit too much at the start but you decreased their frequency as the AMV progressed, so it wasn’t that big of a deal.

Synchronization: I think you did a pretty good job with the sync and using a nice balance of external sync with cuts and internal sync when scenes.

Theme/Story: It was hard for me to get a good grasp of the plot or story you were going for. Half the scenes felt like they were connected, while the other half felt a bit random mixed in. Some of it felt kind of like an opening to an anime, particularly, because you included a lot of transformation scenes.

These are just my thoughts and initial impression. I’m sure others will see it differently. Nice work overall!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”