Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Lylaaz
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Lylaaz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello there :) !
I'm Lylaaz, this is my first post here.
I joined this site in hopes of receiving better feedback of the AMVs i have made and to also give my opinions/suggestions of other's people's AMVs.
I hope i joined the right community for it? :)

Other than that, i have watched anime for about 9 years now, and my oldest AMV is 8 years old (with movie maker when i was 15, lmao), yet i have made some with very long year gaps and still self thought and i don't know much about effects. But i love to find right scenes for the lyrics, i think that's also what makes whatever video a lot lot better. Sadly i have not received much feedback so that's also the reason why i have not made many AMV. So this site is kind of ly last attempt to find any community at all to discuss AMV and etc..

Nice to meet you!

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Lylaaz wrote:my oldest AMV is 8 years old (with movie maker when i was 15, lmao)
You can create entries for your old videos here and if you want to upload any of them, you can even do that here afterwards, if you want.

Do you have a YouTube channel? What are your favorite anime series or movies?

Lylaaz
Org Profile

Post by Lylaaz » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:11 pm

seasons wrote: Do you have a YouTube channel? What are your favorite anime series or movies?
Hi! Thank you for the info and reply!
Yes, i have a youtube channel, i guess i'll share my most recent video on this forum soon. :)
I have made videos of Durarara, Attack on titan, Nagi no Asukara and Hero Academia. But those are not my only favourites. It's just that these series have shared some interesting themes and my free time :D

itscsensei
Org Profile

Post by itscsensei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Hey I'm C Sensei check out my new anime music video with my new song "Super Drip"

Follow C Sensei
@itscsensei all platforms

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:54 pm

itscsensei wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm
Hey I'm C Sensei check out my new anime music video with my new song "Super Drip"

Follow C Sensei
@itscsensei all platforms
Hello, C Sensei. Welcome to the Org. Please enter Super Drip into the catalogue, and please check out other people's AMVs and leave them feedback. Thanks.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Yak_NN
Org Profile

Post by Yak_NN » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am

Hi everyone, I'm Yak_NN, 21, and I've got a ton of ideas for AMVs yet don't have the know-how needed to make them. It has been bugging me for over a year, but today, I've done a quick google search because I was tired of dreaming about having hobbies and wanted to have them for real. And here I am!
My main interests are military related anime, I've watched and enjoyed very different things as well (Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Amaama to Inazuma, Hanasaku Iroha...) but the AMV ideas I have involve military stuff, be it moe shows like Girls und Panzer or serious ones like Senjou no Valkyria, coupled with either rock/metal songs about military history (not only Sabaton) or Red Army Choirs stuff.
So, I'm now here with the goal to learn from you and join your ranks for real as soon as I can!

Have a nice day!

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Yak_NN wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Yak_NN wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Yak_NN, 21, and I've got a ton of ideas for AMVs yet don't have the know-how needed to make them. It has been bugging me for over a year, but today, I've done a quick google search because I was tired of dreaming about having hobbies and wanted to have them for real. And here I am!
My main interests are military related anime, I've watched and enjoyed very different things as well (Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Amaama to Inazuma, Hanasaku Iroha...) but the AMV ideas I have involve military stuff, be it moe shows like Girls und Panzer or serious ones like Senjou no Valkyria, coupled with either rock/metal songs about military history (not only Sabaton) or Red Army Choirs stuff.
So, I'm now here with the goal to learn from you and join your ranks for real as soon as I can!

Have a nice day!
Welcome to the site. Have you seen "Girls Last Tour"? It's not quite a military anime, but it does have some military undertones and themes and also moe. Even though it's not primarily military you could probably use scenes from it to create a military themed AMV.

Looking forward to seeing your AMVs.

Yak_NN
Org Profile

Post by Yak_NN » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Thanks! I did watch Girls' Last Tour and thoroughly enjoyed it, I still play regularily the OST when working or walking on the street. I hope I won't disappoint with the videos!

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Yak_NN wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm
Thanks! I did watch Girls' Last Tour and thoroughly enjoyed it, I still play regularily the OST when working or walking on the street. I hope I won't disappoint with the videos!
だから、1, 2, 3で歩き出せ!

I am a huge fan of Girls Last Tour, it was a contender for my best series of 2017. I also liked Hanasaku Iroha when it came out.

Welcome the Org. I've been editing for as long as you've been alive, or very close to it, and AMVs are probably more of a hobby for me than anime is these days. I'd say of all of the hobbies I have pursued over the years, AMVs (and the Org specifically) as a whole is probably the longest lasting of any of them. There are few things I started doing as a teenager I am still active in today, and probably none are older than AMVs. It's easier than ever to get started now, so if I could figure out how to do it at 14 in 1998, I am sure you can manage it at 21 in 2018!
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Ahmed123-LSM
Org Profile

Post by Ahmed123-LSM » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello I just joined ! My name is Muhammad Abuzar-khan from Lahore, Pakistan. Well I have been watching anime since I was 10 but what got me hooked up Mirai Nikki and so on I gain interest in other things and AMV's.

My life have not been much interesting but a lot of struggle with poverty. My nanny raised me while my mother and father was going through tough time. And also my mother tried her best and we went out of poverty. I didn't even know who google work till I was 12 years old. But life is boring and tough and we have to enjoy it and survive.

I don't have much things to share and I was wondering that is anyone online.

Return to “General Discussion”