Looking for a lost Evangelion/Misato AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
mrsoczi
Org Profile

Looking for a lost Evangelion/Misato AMV

Post by mrsoczi » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi gurus.
I recently again found love for the Evangelion series and I am looking for a particular AMV that was once on YT and now it is gone. The AMV was about the character of Misato Katsuragi and the music used was Adiemus - Adiemus. I think it was titled Rain or something like that. It started with a picture of a dark, rainy city, rain dropping in the background and the voice of Kaji saying his goodbyes over the phone to Misato. Then it cuts to Adiemus and scenes with Misato. It was a very touching AMV and I would love to see it again. Please help. Maybe someone has still access to it. Thank You.

mrsoczi
Org Profile

Re: Looking for a lost Evangelion/Misato AMV

Post by mrsoczi » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:10 pm

O... M... G...
That is the one... I got a few details wrong, but this is the one...
I am speechless. This AMV is the greatest tribute to Misato ever. She is the perfect summary of what Evangelion is - a seemingly typical, normal story, sometimes lighthearted, that turns out to be deeply complicated and finally very tragic and sad. And this AMV is the perfect summary of her.

Thank You so much for finding this masterpiece.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Looking for a lost Evangelion/Misato AMV

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:35 pm

mrsoczi wrote:O... M... G...
That is the one... I got a few details wrong, but this is the one...
I am speechless. This AMV is the greatest tribute to Misato ever. She is the perfect summary of what Evangelion is - a seemingly typical, normal story, sometimes lighthearted, that turns out to be deeply complicated and finally very tragic and sad. And this AMV is the perfect summary of her.

Thank You so much for finding this masterpiece.
you're welcome :D . If there's ever a vid that you're looking for (especially old ones), you can use the search function of the main site to see if it was ever uploaded here https://www.animemusicvideos.org/search/supersearch.php

Return to “General AMV”