Hei AMVs - (More info in post, please check)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ZeroTwoAMV
Org Profile

Hei AMVs - (More info in post, please check)

Post by ZeroTwoAMV » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 am

Hi everyone!Please read to the end because I want to say something.
At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English (if Im doing any mistakes (of course Im doing))
I've already added post with my amv, but I decided to add post where I will present my amv channel on youtube.
I dont think I'm the best or good, but Im trying my best.
I like anime, music so I'm happy when I can combine it.
It's great when you can share your work with others and They will appreciate your work.
Then someone who created the amv feels better. I think so from my own experience.
Please check out my channel if u can.
If u like this, u can like my amv's and sub my channel for more!
Thank you for reading my post, have a nice day!
My last amv's:

doomfish
Org Profile

Re: Hei AMVs - (More info in post, please check)

Post by doomfish » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:30 am

I'm really not into Drama AMVs but I gave that Charlotte AMV a look at I must say it was quite enjoyable.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:27 pm

I don't know if this breaks any new ground with Erased AMVs but it was kind of a surprise for me, pretty well edited and more emotionally poignant that I was expecting.

ZeroTwoAMV
Org Profile

Post by ZeroTwoAMV » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:25 pm

seasons wrote:
I don't know if this breaks any new ground with Erased AMVs but it was kind of a surprise for me, pretty well edited and more emotionally poignant that I was expecting.
Thanks you for your answer,
I know that on youtube is a lot of amv from Erased
and it's just like you said my amv will not breaks any new ground with Erased AMVs
but I like the anime so much thats why I wanted to do it
if you have any idea for amv ,you can write, I will be very grateful!
By the way it's difficult to reach the audience as a new amv creator but I hope that someday I will create better amv's for more people:P
S4m wrote:I'm really not into Drama AMVs but I gave that Charlotte AMV a look at I must say it was quite enjoyable.
Thanks you!^^

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:40 pm

The "Erased" (is that the actual English name? I only watched it in the original Japanese, so I only know it by the Japanese name) weirded me out a bit with the English in the beginning, was that part of the dub, or did you draw that audio from elsewhere? I think it had a lot of potential. Like seasons, I recognise where you are going with it, but I think it could be tightened up a bit. Also the audio quality seemed rough.

Hyouka video gave me seizures. I don't mean that metaphorically. I mean the effects actually caused me vertigo, gave me a headache, and I don't think I watched past the third spinning transition. That is quite painful. I assume this is one of those things which only affects certain people. You should include a warning.

Charlotte was good, but also needs tightening. A lot of scenes were cut too long, didn't transition where I thought they should, and there was too much lip flap and action which wasn't associated with any internal sync.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:08 pm

ZeroTwoAMV wrote:By the way it's difficult to reach the audience as a new amv creator
It never gets easier!

ZeroTwoAMV
Org Profile

Post by ZeroTwoAMV » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Kionon wrote:The "Erased" (is that the actual English name? I only watched it in the original Japanese, so I only know it by the Japanese name) weirded me out a bit with the English in the beginning, was that part of the dub, or did you draw that audio from elsewhere? I think it had a lot of potential. Like seasons, I recognise where you are going with it, but I think it could be tightened up a bit. Also the audio quality seemed rough.

Hyouka video gave me seizures. I don't mean that metaphorically. I mean the effects actually caused me vertigo, gave me a headache, and I don't think I watched past the third spinning transition. That is quite painful. I assume this is one of those things which only affects certain people. You should include a warning.

Charlotte was good, but also needs tightening. A lot of scenes were cut too long, didn't transition where I thought they should, and there was too much lip flap and action which wasn't associated with any internal sync.
part of the dub

Thanks you very much for the advices!Ill remember them and I will try to improve my amvs
(I'm still learning, so Im testing various things in Amv)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”