GUNDAM TRIBUTE-ODD FUTURE by UVERworld

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ASTROCADe
Org Profile

GUNDAM TRIBUTE-ODD FUTURE by UVERworld

Post by ASTROCADe » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Just joined the site and couldn't find an introduction thread. So hey I'm ASTRO, thanks for watching. P.S I just got into AMV's so I'm sure its pretty rough. LOL. Did a vid using ODD FUTURE otherwise known as the 3rd season My Hero Academia theme song.

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: GUNDAM TRIBUTE-ODD FUTURE by UVERworld

Post by vkamv » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Interesting combination of anime and song. You did a good job matching the scenes to the beat and pace of the song. I particularly enjoyed your transition at 1:22. The effects felt a bit "old school" but fit the the anime in my opinion and gave it a retro feel. Nice work.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:16 am

ASTROCADe wrote:Just joined the site and couldn't find an introduction thread. So hey I'm ASTRO, thanks for watching. P.S I just got into AMV's so I'm sure its pretty rough. LOL. Did a vid using ODD FUTURE otherwise known as the 3rd season My Hero Academia theme song.
You appear to have been taken down.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:35 pm

ASTROCADe wrote:
Looks like YouTube might have taken this video down.

If you upload your AMV to the Org, people can watch it here and no one will remove it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”