My Hero Academia

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
HarIn
Org Profile

Re: My Hero Academia

Post by HarIn » Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

The third season looks nice, though Midoriya is still breaking his bones while using the power :(

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 pm

The first 2 episodes were...not that good? Felt like they were trying really hard to bring new viewers up to speed while not really doing anything with the story. I mean, I get it. It's just not what I need or want right now.

The whole premise of the beginning of this season is basically the same as the Fairy Tail arc that made me lose interest in that series and ultimately just drop it for good. That said, I am still enjoying this and do absolutely prefer it to that other series in every way. Just feels like, for the first time, this show is really going into been-there, done-that territory. And yes, I know it had a tournament arc.

So I don't know if it's real faith or just hope, but I do believe this is going to get back on track really soon. The most recent episode I've watched is bringing things back in the right direction, imho.

It's possible that everyone else reading this has no idea what I'm complaining about and is completely loving every episode of this. In fact, I hope that's the case and it's just me.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu May 17, 2018 1:28 pm

I kinda agree 3rd season set diffrent pacing and feel. Buut mby it's not bad for some 'heat up' again.
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”