JAMPcon 2018 - AMV League Contest -- RESULTS POSTED!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Pathos Prime
Org Profile

Re: JAMPcon 2018 - AMV League Contest -- Deadline: 4/11/18

Post by Pathos Prime » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Sephirothskr wrote:Who won?
We just got home from JAMPcon. Two days of driving.

My goal is to get the winners list up tomorrow. ^^

Pathos Prime
Org Profile

Post by Pathos Prime » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:31 am

I'm working on getting amvleague.com updated right now. Look for the announcement by the end of the day. :)

Also gonna be sending out prize money for both JAMP and ACA today, so watch for those emails too.

Pathos Prime
Org Profile

Post by Pathos Prime » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:42 pm

And here we go! The results from JAMPcon!

StudioVideoHome reminds us all that, yes, they're still making new Gundam series and they're still awesome.
Miracle Falcon scores his second win using a Broadway song, showing us that Hamilton is even better with some top-tier lip sync and some alchemy.
Bry__ puts out one of the most amazing AMVs I've ever seen. There aren't many videos I'd describe as "an experience," but this one is... wow.
and Sephirothskr takes home the Honorable Mention with a lovely video that wonderfully combines melancholy visuals with a super catchy One Republic song.

See all these and more (seriously, there were some CRAZY good and unique videos in this batch) at http://amvleague.com/jamp2018.html

DopplerDo
Org Profile

Re: JAMPcon 2018 - AMV League Contest -- RESULTS POSTED!

Post by DopplerDo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:49 pm

You aren't kidding about having awesome, unique entries. What a cool lineup! Congrats to the winners!

Return to “AMV Contests”