A Walk in the Past

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaiN
Org Profile

A Walk in the Past

Post by ClaiN » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi everyone! It's already written in the description both here and on Youtube, bust this is my first video and I'm really excited to share it with the international community. Let me know if you enjoyed it and what you found bad/good! Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: A Walk in the Past

Post by seasons » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:08 pm

I like this. It’s extremely different from any first AMV I’ve ever seen and the tone is so out of the ordinary compared to any Evangelion AMV I’ve ever seen.

I don’t know if I really love this AMV but watching it gets me really interested what you’re trying to do and how you’re thinking about this material.

Really glad to see something like this just show up here out of the blue.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Re: A Walk in the Past

Post by Autraya » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 am

Okay i did cringe at evangelion... seen so many over the years :uhoh: but id echo seasons observations, deffinately differnt to any eva vids ive seen before :awesome: . Very good sync for a first video, advice for future vids- work on your transitions a bit more, fading across scenes or in/out when needed and keeping a more consistent tempo with the music vs scenes. What i liked was that you're already playing around with different sync styles. Keep it up |:>
new banzors in the making :p

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”