1:1 (NEW) My latest creation+more

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ElShunsuiRaku
Org Profile

1:1 (NEW) My latest creation+more

Post by ElShunsuiRaku » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Yo.

3-22-2018
Thanks for clicking. I've just started making AMV's about a month ago, and I'm pretty hooked already.

4-11-2018
Hi guys, just created another AMV I'd like some feedback on (:

I've posted my other AMV's on my page so feel free to check them out and let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Last edited by ElShunsuiRaku on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

theonislair
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 My latest creation+more

Post by theonislair » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Hell yeah, I really dig this one. I think you could have done a little bit better in the beginning with the scene showing the characters talking. I've always tried to avoid scenes where they're actively talking, unless it's an essential part of an action scene. But I really like the effects of how the video shifts with the bass, that's pretty dope. Check out my latest creation, throw an opinion down if you like:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129200

ElShunsuiRaku
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 My latest creation+more

Post by ElShunsuiRaku » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Thanks for the feedback!
I see what you're saying & I agree though from now on I'll probably stick to subbed anime for the subtitles because i believe sometimes knowing what they're saying can make the video more intense. & I'll check out your video (:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”