Colorado Anime Fest 2018 AMV Contest - Now Closed

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Re: Colorado Anime Fest 2018 AMV Contest - Now Closed

Post by shorisquared » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:32 am

Iren S.S. wrote:
shorisquared wrote: If there's a video missing that you know where it is, let me know and I'll add it in! Thanks!
Here is mine! Might be unavailable in the US due to music copyright issues, so here is also a reupload by AMV News channel. Maybe that works ^^"

As always, thanks for the playlist!
Neither works, but that's okay. I already had a direct link to the amvnews post of it in the playlist description. But that's the best I can do for now.
ImageImage

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:44 am

shorisquared wrote: Neither works, but that's okay. I already had a direct link to the amvnews post of it in the playlist description. But that's the best I can do for now.
Well, damn youtube then xD
Thanks <3

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Re: 2018 COAF Winners

Post by shorisquared » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:10 pm

COAF AMVs wrote:We will be contacting you via the email address provided with your entry.
Replied to the email. Let me know if you got my response!
ImageImage

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

shorisquared wrote:Thanks a lot for having the contest and posting the results! They look great. Good job everyone! Also, here's the YouTube playlist for the AMV Contest. If there's a video missing that you know where it is, let me know and I'll add it in! Thanks!
My friends amv got in. I don't know why she used 9 instead of 7 as the number with her name, but here's the link to it. She uses's a 7 on youtube so probably why it couldn't be found :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKDupvsrkg

COAF AMVs
Org Profile

Post by COAF AMVs » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:40 pm

If anyone was curious, the order they were played at the con is the order I listed them in on the list of videos which made it in.

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 am

animefreak7 wrote:
shorisquared wrote:Thanks a lot for having the contest and posting the results! They look great. Good job everyone! Also, here's the YouTube playlist for the AMV Contest. If there's a video missing that you know where it is, let me know and I'll add it in! Thanks!
My friends amv got in. I don't know why she used 9 instead of 7 as the number with her name, but here's the link to it. She uses's a 7 on youtube so probably why it couldn't be found :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKDupvsrkg
Updated. Thanks for letting me know. :up:
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Contests”