Lost Soul (It's been a while guys)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Lost Soul (It's been a while guys)

Post by Sephirothskr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've made anything. I've poured my heart and soul into this AMV over the past two years and it's partially the reason why I haven't been creating, I NEEDED to finish this first. I finally did, so hopefully I can start pumping out more content like before.

I hope you guys like it, let me know how y'all feel about it.

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: Lost Soul (It's been a while guys)

Post by vkamv » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Beautiful AMV. I loved the transitions and gradual increase in tempo. The only thing that I would critique, for me personally, was the eye mask at 2:23. It was a bit abrupt and jarring. Feel a more gradual opacity starting earlier on the eye would suit it better. Other than that, great work.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

vkamv wrote:Beautiful AMV. I loved the transitions and gradual increase in tempo. The only thing that I would critique, for me personally, was the eye mask at 2:23. It was a bit abrupt and jarring. Feel a more gradual opacity starting earlier on the eye would suit it better. Other than that, great work.

Thank you! I'll keep it in mind for future reference. :)

Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Org Profile

Post by Pikapwn » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:48 am

Hey, cool to see a new vid from you! :D
Good stuff!

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Pikapwn wrote:Hey, cool to see a new vid from you! :D
Good stuff!
Thanks! Life just got busy. I felt like my stuff wasn't good enough and I feel like I was trying too hard. I was able to finish this when I just learned to relax and not stress out about contests. I have another 2-3 planned for this year I hope :) I plan on starting the next one today possibly!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”