Lagarith install in Sony Vegas 15

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
moezy-chan
Org Profile

Lagarith install in Sony Vegas 15

Post by moezy-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 am

I recently upgraded my computer and with it I also upgraded my software from Vegas 11 to 15. I downloaded the AMVpack so I could render in lagarith but it isn't showing up in my render screen. Could anyone give me any advice on how to get this properly installed in Vegas please?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Lagarith install in Sony Vegas 15

Post by Kireblue » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:03 am

moezy-chan wrote:I recently upgraded my computer and with it I also upgraded my software from Vegas 11 to 15. I downloaded the AMVpack so I could render in lagarith but it isn't showing up in my render screen. Could anyone give me any advice on how to get this properly installed in Vegas please?
When you installed AMVpack, you probably didn't select lagarith from the Looseless codec" drop down menu. By default, lagarith is umselected

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Kireblue wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:I recently upgraded my computer and with it I also upgraded my software from Vegas 11 to 15. I downloaded the AMVpack so I could render in lagarith but it isn't showing up in my render screen. Could anyone give me any advice on how to get this properly installed in Vegas please?
When you installed AMVpack, you probably didn't select lagarith from the Looseless codec" drop down menu. By default, lagarith is umselected
You were right Erik, I didn't select it, but it still isn't showing up in my render screen...any other suggestions?

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:02 pm

And nevermind, I found it! Thank you Erik!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 pm

moezy-chan wrote:And nevermind, I found it! Thank you Erik!
you're welcome :D

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”