AWA 2017 The Video Art Track - WINNERS ON PAGE 3

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
jingoro
Org Profile

Re: AWA 2017 The Video Art Track - WINNERS ON PAGE 3

Post by jingoro » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm

List of videos that participated in The Professional Awards that were not nominated:

17R-044 - Our Swim Team is too Sexy - Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy - Free
17R-099 - Sacrifice - Jetta, K Drew - I'd Love To Change the World, Circles - Various
17R-115 - Leeway - To Rococo Rot - Die Dinge des Lebens - Pilot Candidate
17R-162 - Inky Indica - Johnny Hollow - Bloodsuckers - Over the Garden Wall
17R-168 - Pastime Fantasy - Nano - Hysteria - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
17R-188 - Heartpiercer - Snowpiercer - Trailer - Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
17R-280 - Dio's Memestravaganza - Lazy Town (feat. The Living Tombstone) - We Are Number One - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
17R-380 - (hashtag)TeamCap - Sabaton - To Hell and Back - Various
17R-387 - Peacock - Katy Perry - Peacock - Various
17R-397 - Chase - Linkin Park - Until It Breaks (Datsik Remix) - Various
17R-401 - Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong (Tyler Clark Remix) - Various
17R-433 - Samurai Jack-Rainbow in the Dark - Dio - Rainbow in the Dark - Samurai Jack
17R-452 - Land of Confusion - Hidden Citizens - Land of Confusion - Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist
17R-455 - Linkin Park DBZ - Linkin Park - In the End - Dragonball Z
17R-467 - What a Wicked Game - Ursine Vulpine (feat. Annaca) - Wicked Game - Sankarea - Undying Love
17R-469 - [ LOVE ] - Martin Garrix (feat. Bebe Rhexa) - In The Name of Love - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
17R-494 - Butterfly, the - Nova - Kyabe Knights - 100, the
17R-516 - One Trick Pony 3 (Outstaged) - Tom and Jerry - Soundtrack - Your Lie in April, Tom and Jerry
17R-539 - Night Walker - Black Panther - Trailer - Princess Mononoke
17R-563 - Never Back Down - NSYNC - It's Gonna Be Me - Yuri Kuma Arashi
17R-567 - Dear Future Me - Echosmith - Future Me - Orange
17R-600 - Supersonic Rush - Pendulum - Granite - Firefox
17R-609 - Finally Breaking - RED - Buried Beneath - Naruto
17R-670 - This Musical Saved My Life - Simple Plan - This Song Saved My Life - Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda
17R-675 - Emerald Hill Zone-Act 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog - Various - Various
17R-773 - Stop Your Crying, Banri - Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying - Golden Time
17R-774 - Don't Trust Me - Direct (feat. Mr. FijiWiji, Holly Drummond) - Trust In Me - Fate Stay Night
17R-790 - False Shepherd - Astronautalis - The River, The Woods - Bioshock Infinite
17R-940 - Solar Blush - Axwell Ingrosso - Something New - Yona of the Dawn
17R-978 - Baseless - Cage the Elephant - Back Against the Wall - FLCL
17R-984 - Our Gospel - Panic at the Disco - This Is Gospel - Adolescence of Utena
17R-989 - Under a Paper Moon - All Time Low - Under a Paper Moon - Madoka Magica

List of all videos that participated in The Masters:

Leah Lawrence - The Cost of a Wish - National Treasure Book of Secrets OST - Page 47 - Madoka Magica
Gabrielle Guthaus - Shadow of the Day - Echos - Shadow of the Day - Kimi no na wa
Brian 'Chaosprojects' Meekins - Beyond the Horizon - Freezepop - Outer Space - Elite Dangerous Horizons
JudithAnn 'Janika' Eschler - Future Dream - Sleeping Wolf - The Wreck of Our Hearts - Kimi No Na Wa
Joseph 'Maboroshi Studio' Croasdaile - Fight For Change - J2 (feat. Tori Letzler) - We're Not Gonna Take It - The Handmaid's Tale
Clarence 'AnimeMashup' Ong - Muse-ic - Vicetone (feat. Kat Nestel) - Nothing Stopping Me - Your Lie in April
Andrew 'shorisquared' Nguyen - Call of the Void - Danny Elfman - Beetlejuice, Main Titles - Spirited Away
Michael Leber - The Heart - Keiichi Okabe - Song of the Ancients (Atonement) - Various

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 pm

AWA Pro 2017 Contest YouTube Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... D-sSTIwzhb
ImageImage

fields19892000
Org Profile

Post by fields19892000 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey guys here"s the link to my video Sacrifice. What i was going for with the video is that in order to make changes you must be willing to fight and commit to sacrifices even if you must do the greatest sacrifice of all which is death. The music of the video has a good chunk of things that were created by myself and a close friend of mine as well as combining editing adding to two different songs to make them flow beautifully to each other. I hope you guys enjoyed watching the video. as for the people that say action videos needs clips changing just about every 5 seconds i will never be able to see eye to eye with you on that since i feel those videos tend to be nothing but a confusing mess with no true back story or hiddent meanings. If you guys desire i did add something to the end of the video that i did not originally have in the competition version because i felt it might seem tacky after thinking about it i wish i would've kept that kind of ending feel free to look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsxQqULceY

Strawberry Fields AMVS

Return to “AMV Contests”