I'm Gonna Live Forever

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

I'm Gonna Live Forever

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Little something I made because it was...fun. >_> Enjoy!

seasons
Org Profile

Re: I'm Gonna Live Forever

Post by seasons » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 pm

CrackTheSky wrote: Category: Fun

Artist: FUN

Little something I made because it was...fun. >_>
Not sure if this was what you were going for, but I thought this video was a lot of fun.

This is defying any attempts towards analysis or insightful observations, other than hammering home the importance of internal sync and the many possibilities that suddenly open up when you edit a song that doesn't sound like a shoes tumbling in a dryer. Who knew?

Yeah, even if this was filled with spoilers, I definitely didn't catch on to them at all here. Gonna be watching this series once we knock out something else to make room for it.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm

seasons wrote:
CrackTheSky wrote: Category: Fun

Artist: FUN

Little something I made because it was...fun. >_>
Not sure if this was what you were going for, but I thought this video was a lot of fun.

This is defying any attempts towards analysis or insightful observations, other than hammering home the importance of internal sync and the many possibilities that suddenly open up when you edit a song that doesn't sound like a shoes tumbling in a dryer. Who knew?

Yeah, even if this was filled with spoilers, I definitely didn't catch on to them at all here. Gonna be watching this series once we knock out something else to make room for it.
Lol thanks man...there's not much to analyze so don't hurt yourself, as there's literally no story to it, which was deliberate. I wanted to make something and really, actually, truly try to break out of my habit of trying to tell a story (which usually ends up with me just re-telling the story in the anime).

(Also, what kind of music are you listening to)

And yeah, watch the anime. Objectively, it's nothing amazing, although it's entertaining all the way through. It just has...something that made me want to keep watching. It has a really laid-back vibe that I'm always kind of looking for but rarely find in just the way I'm hoping for. Your mileage may vary, but I can't see many people not enjoying it at the very least.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 am

I need to check this one out, Crack. I'll get back to you after I get home from school.

(I used Victims of the Night in two of my classes today!)
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:29 am

Great shit, dude. Keep up the awesome work!

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Kionon wrote:I need to check this one out, Crack. I'll get back to you after I get home from school.

(I used Victims of the Night in two of my classes today!)
Thank you -- and thanks for the love for Victims of the Night, glad you enjoyed that one so much :P

dreamawake wrote:Great shit, dude. Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks man! I appreciate you checking it out, glad you enjoyed it!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”