The Disney MEP V: [Cancelled]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP V: The Magic Returns!

Post by Cyanna » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 am

Grim Grinning and Baby Mine are still on the table, but Hawaiian Roller Coaster is not going well and I might as well ask it be dropped. I still haven't actually watched any Hare Guu yet. :oops:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 am

In the effort of actually showing something on time I uploaded a tiny beta - I hope that will do for a concept for now. I'll try to get started looking at the betas that have been uploaded and review them soon as well.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Slowly working on Be A Man
ImageImage
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:53 pm

I uploaded my very sparse proof of concept.

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 am

Just uploaded the Haikyuu AMV to the docs, though it still is in the works! Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop my SAO AMV claim because I probably won't have time to do it while finishing up the other three. Hope you guys like it! :)

Disclaimer: While I don't deny being a fujoshi myself (being a YOI fan and all), I'm not really a Hinata and Kageyama shipper in that sense -- I just really like their friendship, which is what this AMV is about.

Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Post by Cyanna » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 am

I need a small extension for PoC. Turns out I need to transfer a considerable number files from one hard drive to another to make room for additional footage which then needs to be converted to something my software can handle. It's causing enough of a strain that I can't edit at the same time...and it's almost 3am and I desperately need sleep.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Since most of the reserved tracks seem to be behind schedule at the moment, it may be best to slow down the production schedule a bit. The next full Beta deadline was scheduled for August 17th, but how about pushing it back a month and a half to about September 30th? This will give the the tracks that weren't able to meet the proof of concept deadline time to catch up, and give some leeway to the people that have already started prioritizing AWA videos.

And speaking of AWA, we aren't really far enough along in production to make a request for a con premiere, and so I think we should scrap that idea. One alternative is to do a livestream web premiere instead. This will give us more flexibility in terms of the release schedule and not impose a hard deadline on us.

I would also like to schedule a time where all of us can watch the currently submitted videos together and comment on them. Would 8pm 9pm EST next Thursday (July 20th) be a good time? We can use the new Discord Disney MEP server I just created https://discord.gg/E6kD4ue

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Post by SilverLugia345 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:51 pm

That should be a good time for me, I have the date and time marked in my calendar. Can't wait to view all the videos submitted so far.

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:01 pm

That works for me too, although I might be a little late because I'm busy on Thursdays until 8. I might join in at 8:30 or 9. But super excited!

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am

I'm usually at dinner with my folks at that time, but we've missed the last couple weeks cuz we've all been sick so we'll see.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”