The Disney MEP V: [Cancelled]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP V: The Magic Returns!

Post by AngelDragoon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:27 pm

So...

I worked on my track for a while and realized it's going to be FAR longer than anticipated. Considering there are so many tracks this time, I figure it might be best to do something else.

Anime: Pantema Inverted
Song: Stand By Me
Song Artist: Timon and Pumbaa
Disney Film: The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa
Editor: AngelDragoon

I'll have something up shortly, or at least by next week. |:>

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:57 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:So...

I worked on my track for a while and realized it's going to be FAR longer than anticipated. Considering there are so many tracks this time, I figure it might be best to do something else.

Anime: Pantema Inverted
Song: Stand By Me
Song Artist: Timon and Pumbaa
Disney Film: The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa
Editor: AngelDragoon

I'll have something up shortly, or at least by next week. |:>
ok :up: :awesome:

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Post by SilverLugia345 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 am

So I have uploaded my second mep part which is Out There [SilverLugia345]

This edit took me longer than expected because it was difficult to find certain parts to match how I decided to edit the song together. I will say though that my favorite part is at the beginning because of how I set up the characters to represent the feeling of the song during that part. I didn't edit the part with lip syncing in mind so I'm not sure if I should try to sync it better or not.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am

just reminding everyone that the prof of concept deadline is in a few days. For this deadline, you don't need to have a very large portion of your video completed. Simply having a small segment will be enough as long as we can get a idea of where the concept is going. It would also be great if you rendered out your entire timeline (even if it's 95% empty). This will help everyone see where you're making your audio cuts (if any), and how long you intend the video to be.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten anything done on my tracks yet, I started We Know the Way but I don't have a full timeline yet. However, I do have another contribution already completed and uploaded ready for testing. I got Kireblue's approval even tho I already have a One Piece track listed. I'll do my best not to repeat any scenes. But considering it's One Piece it shouldn't be that difficult.

Anyway here's my info on my new track, full beta already uploaded:

Anime: One Piece
Song: Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) / He's a Pirate
Song Artist: George Bruns & X Atencio / Klaus Badelt and Hans Zimmer
Disney Film: Pirates of the Caribbean
Editor: Rider4Z

If you're curious where this came from all of a sudden it's based on the intro I made for AX's AMV contest this year. I realized after the fact OH this is disney.... hey erik!

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Post by SilverLugia345 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Okay so i saw the post from kireblue about the proof of concept deadline coming up. I wanted to finish my third part before then but that might not happen so I wanted to upload what I have so far for Tiger and Bunny [No Way out].

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:21 pm

SilverLugia345 wrote:So I have uploaded my second mep part which is Out There [SilverLugia345]

This edit took me longer than expected because it was difficult to find certain parts to match how I decided to edit the song together. I will say though that my favorite part is at the beginning because of how I set up the characters to represent the feeling of the song during that part. I didn't edit the part with lip syncing in mind so I'm not sure if I should try to sync it better or not.

For some reason I can't find your video in the beta folder....
ImageImage
ImageImage

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Post by SilverLugia345 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:40 pm

hamstar138 wrote:
SilverLugia345 wrote:So I have uploaded my second mep part which is Out There [SilverLugia345]

For some reason I can't find your video in the beta folder....
Really? I just uploaded my proof of concept for the last mep part I signed up for and I saw it on the list. Is it not working?

Edit: I tried to re-upload the video back into the file, I hope that is appearing now for everyone.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Rider4Z wrote: Anime: One Piece
I've actually been somewhat astounded that this combo (He's a Pirate) hasn't been picked up in any of the other Disney MEPs, I always had it in mind but I haven't seen nearly enough of the show to make it worth editing. Glad to see it done so well :up:

I've started editing and my beta will be coming in the next couple days... probably right on the deadline if we're being honest.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Rider4Z wrote: Anime: One Piece
I've actually been somewhat astounded that this combo (He's a Pirate) hasn't been picked up in any of the other Disney MEPs, I always had it in mind but I haven't seen nearly enough of the show to make it worth editing. Glad to see it done so well :up:

I've started editing and my beta will be coming in the next couple days... probably right on the deadline if we're being honest.
Thanks! Glad to see you're back in the saddle, can't wait to see what you come up with~

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”