I'm going to be releasing newer, better, versions of two of my AMV's in the next couple of days

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
animefan1
Org Profile

I'm going to be releasing newer, better, versions of two of my AMV's in the next couple of days

Post by animefan1 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:48 am

Now I wasn't quite sure what section of the forum to put this in, so if it's not the right one, I apologize, but please let me know for next time.

But yeah, two of my AMV's I'm going to be redoing, and releasing on here, in the next two to three days or so, perhaps sooner. The first one is the Haruhi on Relationships AMV, where I will replace the footage w/ subs, 2 footage without Subs. Plus I will replace a scene or two that more closely fits the "hey, you gave me crabs" part. So if you liked that AMV, you can look forward to the new version in the next day or two.

The second one isn't really an AMV, and I'm actually considering not releasing it here, considering that fact. But either way, I'll now and both here, and that second one is my "Momiji Fujimiya and her Kiddy pants" video. The new version will have better video quality, extended scenes, and a couple of new scenes from anime that are related to the topic of the video. So if you like that, or if you just curious, you can look forward to that as well!

Okay thank you, and ohayo gozaimasu minna-san!
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

Return to “General AMV”