all time top ten AMVs on Youtube (# of views)

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: all time top ten AMVs on Youtube (# of views)

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am

Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 pm

I CRIED WHEN I WATCHED THIS, CRIED WHEN I WATCHED THE ANIME, CAME BACK WATCHED THIS AGAIN AND CRIED
what was the boy definitely not a human plz tell me I want to know
This movie is so sad I watched it over and over and it gets me every time it's a way better love story than twilight
4. you can be king again
edited and uploaded by youlazybum
uploaded December 18, 2013
UPDATE: the anime is hotarubi no mori e and the song is King by Lauren Aquilina.

I wanted to edit this film for ages but I couldn't find the right song, then I found this. This is heavily inspired by this AMV right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJ80cd0gG4

Sorry if this upload was too soon, I just wanted it up and out of the way. Guess you could say this is dedicated to a small few as well. Hope you guys enjoy this though, it's nice to be able to edit something like this. My comfort is in editing in this style, I just worry it's too simple sometimes. BUT YEAH enjoy!

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm

You Can Be King Again is a good AMV.

I've never seen the series, had no preconceived notions about the plot, but the video has excellent story-telling, and serves as a complete whole, in my mind.

It may be the only AMV so far on this list I 1) already know 2) think is enjoyable by my standards.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Kionon wrote:It may be the only AMV so far on this list I 1) already know
Surely you've also seen This is Halloween?

But my bigger question is, how did You Can Be King Again (capitalized in our database) get so popular, especially for a comparatively unknown anime that, look, people are just not going to be searching for all that much on Youtube?

I had no idea that it was in our database, but this editor has never really been all that active here. Does anyone know cuddlytier? They haven't logged in here in three years.

This AMV came highly recommended to me but I still haven't watched this movie so I've put off watching it.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Fake thumbnail and that's the only reason why you got 7M views.
dog shit click bait
the only reason u got so much views is cuz u used a That fake thumbnail
3. Dragon Ball Z「AMV」So Far Away [HD]
edited (?) and uploaded by www.tinyurl.com/newaxada 2
uploaded July 16, 2015
Thanks for watching! Subscribe for more!
----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------

▶ Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
▶ My Tsu : http://www.tsu.co/axadaYT
▶ My Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Axada/...
▶ Song : Don't You Dare Forget The Sun by Get Scared
▶ Anime : Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z:Resurrection 'F',Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Z,Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Gods,Dragon Ball Heroes,Dragon Ball Xenoverse,Dragon Ball Z:Episode of Bardock,Dragon Ball Z:Lord Slug,Dragon Ball Z:The Revenge of Cooler,Dragon Ball Discross,Dragon Ball Budokai 3,Dragon Ball Kai,Dragon Ball Super.
▶ Editor: Axada.

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------

DISCLAIMER:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for & amp; quot; fair use & amp; amp; quot; for purposes: such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute That Might Otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational staff or use tips the balance in behalf of fair use.

I don't own anything here, I don't own the song or any of the anime used in the amv.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 pm

seasons wrote:Surely you've also seen This is Halloween?
Nope.
But my bigger question is, how did You Can Be King Again (capitalized in our database) get so popular, especially for a comparatively unknown anime that, look, people are just not going to be searching for all that much on Youtube?
Playlists/mix lists/auto-play. That's how I discovered it. I watched some AMV and YouTube automatically queued it up. I've also probably "started" it half a dozen times because of autoplay, when I actually wasn't planning to watch it. But partial views are counted as views by YouTube.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon May 01, 2017 10:35 am

Kionon wrote:
seasons wrote:Surely you've also seen This is Halloween?
Nope.
Playlists/mix lists/auto-play. That's how I discovered it. I watched some AMV and YouTube automatically queued it up. I've also probably "started" it half a dozen times because of autoplay, when I actually wasn't planning to watch it. But partial views are counted as views by YouTube.
That's a pretty good point I missed. Using SEO tactics on your search term tags might yield a LOT more traffic, especially for people that haven't figured out how to turn autoplay off in youtube.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Thu May 04, 2017 11:48 am

ojala que cuando venga a lima la cante ruego por eso estamos a una semana de que venga porta
like si les recuerda viejos tiempos porque a mi si me recuerda la muerte de mi madre :(
lol like si iso llorar yo si llore tapion parece fase dios por su pelo like si es fase dios
2. DBZ Tapion - Hay siempre un sentimiento muerto en un corazon roto [AMV]
uploaded (and edited?) by [AMV-By-Grochu]
uploaded January 31, 2013
O jak dawno nie robiłem AMV, ale oto i kolejny, czyli już 7 mojego autorstwa ;]
Wiem że takich o tematyce Tapiona pod tą piosenkę jest już kilka ale z racji, że Tapion jest jednym z moich ulubionych bohaterów musiałem zrobić jeszcze swój AMV o nim ;]

Anime: "Dragon Ball Z Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon"
Muzyka: Porta - "Hay siempre un sentimiento muerto en un corazon roto"

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Ever since I was a kid I was a huge fan of bumble bee and I still am I watched every single episode my birthday was about him my cake was about him I will always love bumble bee he's my fav I would always watch the movies and I still do I'm just obsessed with bumble bee
This is the most watched amv come on dont fuck me
I like how the most watched amv isn't for an anime
1. Transformers Prime Bumblebee AMV Noots
uploaded (and edited?) by Rock Fire
uploaded April 6, 2013
ok I know that it may was a little strange and AMV for the cons but here you have other one that I did, everything go to the owners of the music and cartoon
character: bumblebee
song: noots

Return to “General AMV”