59.98fps Hayao Miyazaki AMV with classical music?!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

59.98fps Hayao Miyazaki AMV with classical music?!

Post by Bauzi » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:38 am

YouTube Link

So... there was this AMV contest, where I wanted to submit something. Than I've started a small simple fast project... and the moral of the story is that there are no simple projects and things got more complicated than I've thought.

This AMV is a tribute to Hayao Miyazaki's films that he wrote and directed. I wanted to highlight all those beautiful scenaries. In the end I've also added another theme: Rise and fall of things, nations and cultures.

I hope you like it and please tell me what you think about it. Was this 59.98fps interpolation craze worth it for you? What is this AMV about for you? An important aspect of this AMV was how the arrangement of scenes bring emotions and thoughts up in us. Just like basic Kuleshov experiments.

Oh! There will be a 23.978fps too soon.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Re: 59.98fps Hayao Miyazaki AMV with classical music?!

Post by Bauzi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 am

The 720p encodes and 23,976fps version are finaly online now and can be found as indirect links. Some of you might prefer them, so you get them :D
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”