Suggested Songs for Persona 4: The Animation AMV?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
AlacrityAMV
Org Profile

Suggested Songs for Persona 4: The Animation AMV?

Post by AlacrityAMV » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:34 am

My next edited project will be based on the anime, Persona 4: The Animation. Now, the hardest part for me at the moment is choosing what song to use for it. I would like songs that are very similar to either: sky's the limit, Burn My Dread, Key Plus Words, and Pursuing My True Self. Basically I want a song that has a mixture of both Hip-Hop and Jazz in it; but with a, "unique" twist with it as shown in several Persona OST's. As I've slightly mentioned before, it needs to have the same feel as the Persona series so I want one with the similar vocals, audio distortion, and energy. Thanks in advance.
Spoiler :

The start of season 2 is out!

Ochinchin AMVs
Org Profile

Re: Suggested Songs for Persona 4: The Animation AMV?

Post by Ochinchin AMVs » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 am

I'm not good at music stuff, but for those who are musically inclined, it may help to provide links to some of those songs that are similar to the song you want (with a mix of hip hop and jazz).
Ore wa Ochinchin ga daisuku nandayo!

Camichan19
Org Profile

Re: Suggested Songs for Persona 4: The Animation AMV?

Post by Camichan19 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm

If you don't mind rap, Logic and Jon Bellion did a pretty sweet track that samples one of the songs on the Persona 4 OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xbfr7UPlEY
It's more sentimental though.

Nujabes also has really nice and unique tracks. However again, it's rather chill.
I don't know what could be suggested if you're leaning more towards an action video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
(if you go in the description, you can click the starting time codes to check out each track quickly).

Good luck, friend~

Return to “General AMV”