Clips and startup procedure.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Yain
Org Profile

Clips and startup procedure.

Post by Yain » Fri May 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello everyone, new guy to the forum, I'm currently looking for some anime to gather a few clips from, are there any reccomendations? Or any pack lying in a dropbox or any of the like that I could grab?

Story is, I used to enjoy editing back in the day... Probably 7 years ago from now or so, but, the computer I had at the time, decided to combust... No seriously, it just went up in flames. In my lap, shit was scary. Fast forward a bit, and I now, after all this time. Want to get back into editing again, but I've seen a lot of anime over the years, and I'd like to check my options about getting clips before I go and "rewatch" loads of the stuff.

As of right now, i've garnered a few clips, and done this so far. Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
-Yain

ShadowCore89
Org Profile

Re: Clips and startup procedure.

Post by ShadowCore89 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:17 pm

the sample clip u offered was quite on time with the beat, I appreciate that, while it didn't have much in terms of storytelling or flow, mechanically, it was quite good.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Clips and startup procedure.

Post by seasons » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Not really my style but it looks like you've got the technical basics down and you understand how to sync to music with a beat.

Return to “General AMV”