Singular Strike Gentleman

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Glitzer
Org Profile

Singular Strike Gentleman

Post by Glitzer » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:35 am

I'm just a guy who edits for fun.

Welp, it has been a little while since I last posted a video here (cough* 4 years cough*). Queen and One Punch Man is sure a treat to edit to, and I hope you all enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed making it.

Special Thanks to Crash, Rider4Z, Crackthesky, allegoriest, and Ileia. I think it's the community here that makes this hobby so much fun. Thank you all so much.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Singular Strike Gentleman

Post by Kireblue » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 am

the lyric sync in this made me smile a little more than it should have. Great job :up: . And nice to see you editing again :D .

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh wow you finally released it. Best One Punch Man amv :up:

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:25 am

This was a real joy to watch. Someone needed to redeem this song from its use in Hardcore Henry and I think you did just that. This really captured the feel of the series, that perfect mix of naive goofiness and ridiculous action, this was right up my wheelhouse and I know I can't be alone here.

I hope people watch this, are people already burned out on One Punch Man AMVs? I don't know, I'm finally testing the waters for the first time.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey you released this. I love it, I haven't seen too many OPM videos but this stands heads and shoulders above those that I have seen, it's just so perfect. So much satisfying internal sync and genuinely hilarious lyric sync...yeah I really like this video. I can imagine that this will do very well on the con circuit this year, if you submit it.

Tigrin
Org Profile

Post by Tigrin » Wed May 04, 2016 11:18 pm

This really made me smile, great job. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”