Adding a CON as an entry into the "step5:CONS" section?

Magicflier
Org Profile

Adding a CON as an entry into the "step5:CONS" section?

Post by Magicflier » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

When you create a new entry for you video, there is a step where you can choose which convention contest your video was involved in. Is the addition of a CON by the moderators discretion? or can we pass on info about CONs that are missing from the available list? :book:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: Adding a CON as an entry into the "step5:CONS" section?

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:50 pm

It's the contest coordinator's job to add their events to the list. Now, technically there's nothing stopping you from doing it yourself, but it's probably something that could get you banned from the org (if the mods ever did that sort of thing anymore).
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Magicflier
Org Profile

Re: Adding a CON as an entry into the "step5:CONS" section?

Post by Magicflier » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:12 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:It's the contest coordinator's job to add their events to the list. Now, technically there's nothing stopping you from doing it yourself, but it's probably something that could get you banned from the org (if the mods ever did that sort of thing anymore).
Oh, so it's the coordinator's job. I wasn't planning to do it myself, I was asking about relaying information. Well, I was only curious about the procedures for this; now I know it has nothing to do with the moderators. Thanks!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”