The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:07 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Just reported some of our neighbors to animal control. :/ They've got this dog that is ALWAYS left outside in bad weather. It's at least a partially indoor dog based on the fact that he's not outside all the time and when the weather gets bad he begs and whines to be let in. (Outdoor dogs just go back to their home and hunker down. I've had both in my life.) From what I can tell they leave him outside when they leave and they're rarely home it seems.
But I've seen this poor dog out in the heat, the rain, the cold, and mother fucking HAIL. We've had some random days of hail that have covered the ground and made it look like snow and that have been so massive and loud I couldn't hear myself while I was on a call.
It's got like, no shelter beyond the open area under their deck and I just found him out in the back barking at the door. It's 10:30pm, it's pouring, CRAZY windy, and what I can tell he's been out there for hours. These aren't poor people either. They've got one of the biggest houses on their street, fancy fucking cars, and a giant playground set for their screaming little bastard kids.

I don't report this lightly but even guests we've had over have commented on how these people just like to leave their dog out there for fucking ever. Kisanzi isn't even a fan of dogs and he's like "Why the fuck would you have a dog if you just plan on leaving it outside in the cold all night and day?"

You want to get me pissed off? Treat an animal poorly. Go fuck yourselves you god damn pricks.
Dude, wtf?... Any way you can help the poor dog out??

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:07 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Just reported some of our neighbors to animal control. :/ They've got this dog that is ALWAYS left outside in bad weather. It's at least a partially indoor dog based on the fact that he's not outside all the time and when the weather gets bad he begs and whines to be let in. (Outdoor dogs just go back to their home and hunker down. I've had both in my life.) From what I can tell they leave him outside when they leave and they're rarely home it seems.
But I've seen this poor dog out in the heat, the rain, the cold, and mother fucking HAIL. We've had some random days of hail that have covered the ground and made it look like snow and that have been so massive and loud I couldn't hear myself while I was on a call.
It's got like, no shelter beyond the open area under their deck and I just found him out in the back barking at the door. It's 10:30pm, it's pouring, CRAZY windy, and what I can tell he's been out there for hours. These aren't poor people either. They've got one of the biggest houses on their street, fancy fucking cars, and a giant playground set for their screaming little bastard kids.

I don't report this lightly but even guests we've had over have commented on how these people just like to leave their dog out there for fucking ever. Kisanzi isn't even a fan of dogs and he's like "Why the fuck would you have a dog if you just plan on leaving it outside in the cold all night and day?"

You want to get me pissed off? Treat an animal poorly. Go fuck yourselves you god damn pricks.
Dude, wtf?... Any way you can help the poor dog out??

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Everything is bullshit.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:36 am

So instead of calling and reporting animal control, why not just find someone who doesnt suck and wants a dog, snagging the dog, and giving it to them. Instead of watching the abuse. I'm only assuming you've been letting this happen what with the "always" left out and having other editors comment on it etc. etc. then you're just as guilty of animal abuse as they are in my eyes.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:36 am

But hey, Renegade4lyfe over here.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:24 am

dreamawake wrote:So instead of calling and reporting animal control, why not just find someone who doesnt suck and wants a dog, snagging the dog, and giving it to them. Instead of watching the abuse. I'm only assuming you've been letting this happen what with the "always" left out and having other editors comment on it etc. etc. then you're just as guilty of animal abuse as they are in my eyes.
Yeah, because there'd definitely be no repercussions from stealing a dog (it's not like that's a felony in some places or anything) and you should always circumvent the proper authorities when possible.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Ileia wrote:
dreamawake wrote:So instead of calling and reporting animal control, why not just find someone who doesnt suck and wants a dog, snagging the dog, and giving it to them. Instead of watching the abuse. I'm only assuming you've been letting this happen what with the "always" left out and having other editors comment on it etc. etc. then you're just as guilty of animal abuse as they are in my eyes.
Yeah, because there'd definitely be no repercussions from stealing a dog (it's not like that's a felony in some places or anything) and you should always circumvent the proper authorities when possible.
:puppy: steal me
ImageImage

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Kimberly wrote:
Ileia wrote:
:puppy: steal me
id rather steal the dog and get it to a good home in a far enough away place. or called animal control sooner. but im prone to criminal behavior

@Kimberly: Ill think about it :bear:

lshandec
Org Profile

Post by lshandec » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 am

Ileia wrote:

hi:

Sorry to bother you. I like your AMV very much,they are awesome.
I have something to ask. its about the video《the clap》,you made in 2010, I like the music very much,especially in the end, after the song《the clap》.It sings

".....so clap,clap for the XXX,
clap,clap for the XXX..."

I can't find the music in the last part of the video. Is very short but melodic, Is that a Original song?
I really want to hear the Complete version. Can you help me?

I can't speak English well, I hope you can understand what I'm talking about.any way,best wishes to you.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Thank you! :o
That song is called "Clap for Chlamydia" and it's by Dave Lasher.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “General Discussion”