Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest completed results posted page 5.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Freki
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest submissions open; deadline:9/

Post by Freki » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:05 pm

We are entering the second month of accepting contests! (wanted to put this up before april fools day! hehe) but we are also looking for more than just contest submissions.

The AMV Track team would like to get the following: 1) main contest and halloween/horror contest submissions, 2) After hours and other AMV submissions (do not count towards number of entries, does not have to be in the last year) if an AMV in question would only qualify for the Halloween/horror contest this year we will show it in the after hours slot (18+) other wise the AMV could be shown during the day if we have enough material for day time viewings, 3) still looking for other fan parodies and fan made content, we would love to show your work! (example: this is otakudom, AMV hell) and finally if you will be at the convention, by all means apply for a panel. we would love to have amv editors talk about their favorite things, their work and their inspirations!

Freki
AUSA AMV Track Coordinator
Jon.Webb@AnimeUSA.org
Freki
Jon Webb
Anime USA AMV Track Director

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 am

Just to remind you all that we are still accepting submissions for everything at this time.

1) Main AMV contest
2) Halloween Contest
3) Panels relating to AMV content
4) Fan Parody and Fan made video content!

I respond to answers quickly and do my best to get you the answer you need or get you where you need to go.

Freki
AUSA AMV Track Coordinator
Jon.Webb@AnimeUSA.org
Freki
Jon Webb

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Been a bit, don't want this to drop off the radar.

Reminder: AUSA AMV contest and Halloween/Horror contest deadline is Sept 7th. maximum 1 entry per category with a maximum of 3 entries over all per editor/group!

also to remind you that there is a showcase being done, that removes the age limitation as well as the amount of wins allowed because this is only to show your work! we love seeing your amv's lets keep the older ones seen as well!!! show of all of your work if you like. no limit to number of entries here... :)
Freki
Jon Webb

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Sent one in. This was a different way of submitting than what I'm used to so please let me know if you got okay when you get a chance :)

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Mon May 11, 2015 3:33 pm

got the files, and they are in the appropriate areas. thank you and best of luck!
Freki
Jon Webb

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Freki wrote:got the files, and they are in the appropriate areas. thank you and best of luck!
Okay. thanks for telling me :) Hope it plays properly. Last person I sent this video to with a hosting site like this was Anime Expo and they claimed it stopped halfway through so I had to scramble to resend it.

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Mon May 25, 2015 11:08 am

The AUSA AMV staff wish to wish everyone here a verry happy memorial day!!! Be safe, and enjoy the weather!!! dont drink and drive!!!

We would like to say thank you for your entries if you have submitted them, and remind you all we are still accepting submissions for bothe contests... if you have qestions please feel free to ask...
Freki
Jon Webb

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:44 pm

HEY! Don't forget about Anime USA! we are just under three months before the deadline for submissions! do not forget you can submit up to three amv's, one per category, and this includes the Halloween contest!to

Submissions are coming in, and I am looking forward to more! we had a great year in 2014 and I'm hoping to see even more and better! thank you for all the work you all have submitted!
Freki
Jon Webb

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 pm

On the cusp of the 4th of July, the AMV staff of ASUA would like to wish everyone here a happy and safe Fourth of July!!!! Please drive safe, be safe if you use fireworks or even if you go to a local fireworks show.

About the contest: we have received a good amount of videos for the main contest, we only have two for our Halloween/Horror entries right now. We have a bit more than two months till the contest is closing. I know you guys are talented, and you all are great editors. If your video does NOT get into the contest I will showcase it with title cards as if you were in the contest! no matter if the video was disqualified for any reason, so you will get recognition no matter what! there is only a few things that could prevent this one is extreme gore, and nudity etc. but even with this if it is viable for an 18+ show case it will air there. Your work is very much appreciated and I want to show it off!

About the After Hours Showcase: this is a non contest showcasing of any videos submitted that did not make the contest or videos submitted to us for the showcasing. With these videos the date of the video does not matter, it can be 2 years old, 4 months old, or EVEN 10 years old. If you have an amv that is greater than 6 minutes I will accept it for the showcase! I will screen it and get your name up there. Credits and titles CAN be on the showcasing so that rule is not in effect either. if you have one that would be something close to being 18+ we will air it with others like that as well. I will fill the rest of the showcasing with various amv's I have or am told about. nothing about the showcasing will be voting!

Fan Parodies: we are airing a few fan parodies, we would love more so if you know of one please let me know and I will go about the permissions to air it (unless it is yours).

AMV panels: If you are going to be at the convention, please feel free to come into the contests and vote for your own favorites! also we would love to have you talk about your experiences, what inspired you, what programs you use. if you want an 18+ panel we can even do that too!!

thank you all, and once again have a happy and safe Fourth of July!
Freki
Jon Webb

flamefield
Org Profile

Post by flamefield » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:35 am

Hey Freki I'll send in ANOTHER Halloween video :D
I'm off the radar...

but you can check out my activities here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpTPv ... A/featured

Return to “AMV Contests”