AMV Secret Santa 2014 [Videos Available]

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Re: AMV Secret Santa 2014 [Videos Available]

Post by Aerialesque » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Awwwww thank you so much, I love it!! I'm so happy you used my favorite show of all time, you made my day <333 (and the personal touch at the end made me smile :D) seriously, thanks again and merry Christmas to everyone! Will post votes later when I have a chance to watch the rest of the videos.

Mastamind
Org Profile

Post by Mastamind » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:28 pm

YESSSSS.
Thank you so much for that video, this world needs more Sakamichi no Apollon AMVs. :up:

My top two:
1. For meeeeeeeeee
2. For Ploxerdon

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:19 pm

1. for Yumeko12
2. for Phlashback

Phlashbak
is a failure
Org Profile

Post by Phlashbak » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:54 pm

I LOVE MY VIDEO THANK YOU FOR EDITING KATANAGATARI AND IMPECCABLE SONG CHOICE!

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:36 am

That was pretty awesome. I like that vid. The action, the intensity, the JAPANESE!!!!! 8D Good Job Secret Santa Sempai!

As for the voting, I think I'm gonna abstain from voting because I don't believe this should be a competition to see who did better but a present from one person to another. :P

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:06 am

lloyd9988 wrote:
As for the voting, I think I'm gonna abstain from voting because I don't believe this should be a competition to see who did better but a present from one person to another. :P
It's really just personal preference for the top two videos. Everyone did a great job with their videos and should be proud of themselves. I hope everyone also realizes that this contest is not meant in any way to offend or make anyone feel less than another, and it should not be taken that way.

I won't say that you have to vote, as I mentioned that it's not required.
ImageImage

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:26 am

Kimberly wrote:
lloyd9988 wrote:
It's really just personal preference for the top two videos. Everyone did a great job with their videos and should be proud of themselves. I hope everyone also realizes that this contest is not meant in any way to offend or make anyone feel less than another, and it should not be taken that way.

I won't say that you have to vote, as I mentioned that it's not required.
Good point Kim, sorry I didn't mean to offend either, I just like to keep things simple

Camichan19
Org Profile

Post by Camichan19 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:46 am

1. for Tonina1981
2. for Xophilarus

<3

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:12 am

Lol the clip for Heni could've might as well been made for me :D
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Pockying
Org Profile

Post by Pockying » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 am

Thank you so much Secret Santa! Sorry for the late reply, yesterday was pretty busy..
I love this movie, it's definitely one of my favorites =) Thank you <3!!!

Return to “General AMV”