Org Profile

Re: The Quickening - Rules

Post by Directrixz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:36 am

MimS wrote:GUYS QUOTE THIS POST IF U THINK I'M A FILTHY BASTARD

Directrixz
Org Profile

Post by Directrixz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 am

but seriously this sounds like fun, I would love to take part in this but exams....exams everywhere !!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Shui wrote:Well good luck guys. Unfortunately I absolutely can't tolerate to edit to music I don't like :P so this one is off-limits to me.
Looking forward to the entries though.

Smart boy~!

Everyone should take note of this. If you are an editor that CANT NOT deal with music that isn't your favorite genre/style/artist, please don't join this contest. Don't get me wrong, I want people to join and to be excited to do this! I just don't want people to join and immediately drop because "Ugh, I totes dun liek dis song."

Don't forget, there are other Org Supported contests and they may be a bit more up your alley ;)

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Shui wrote:Well good luck guys. Unfortunately I absolutely can't tolerate to edit to music I don't like :P so this one is off-limits to me.

Smart boy~!

Everyone should take note of this. If you are an editor that CANT NOT deal with music that isn't your favorite genre/style/artist, please don't join this contest. Don't get me wrong, I want people to join and to be excited to do this! I just don't want people to join and immediately drop because "Ugh, I totes dun liek dis song."

Don't forget, there are other Org Supported contests and they may be a bit more up your alley ;)
|:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Zp4cW8w8A

I know this was two years ago, but no Caramelldansen again...

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:52 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:

Smart boy~!

|:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Zp4cW8w8A

I know this was two years ago, but no Caramelldansen again...
That's what the popular music rule is for :P

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:28 am

Radical_Yue wrote:

Smart boy~!

Luckily for me I have a mindset where I usually think the song is terrible when I get it, but after listening to it for two hundred times I find it catchy.

And if that's not the case I'll make something short and silly at least. I remember two such cases... >_>

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 am

Nah, you just take the song and make it your bitch.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 am

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 am

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:40 am

Ileia wrote:Nah, you just take the song and make it your bitch.
Oh, so THAT'S how you're able to edit so fast! It all makes sense now!

Return to “The Quickening 2014”