Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by AimoAio » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:I DON'T WANT TO READ THE MANGA BUT I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY DO. :uhoh: This episode made it even harder to not read it. x__x MUST PERSEVERE.
IT'LL BE WORTH IT. DEFINITELY. I've read the manga but the series is so good that sometimes I actually watch the episode twice because I feel like I can't digest all the awesomeness in one showing. :up:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

good ep 31, however

do they ever explain how kuroko's vanishing drive works? the thing I like about this series is all the moves they have used up until this point are grounded in reality. however just having kuroko vanish completely without anyone knowing how its happening, even people watching from the sidelines, it starting to push it a bit

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm

ROFL, those repeated face clips at the end. Those were a little (and by that I mean a lot) much. :P

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

gotta love how the refs are completely useless in these sports series, although that's not all that different from a lot of RL games. speaking of which, if they knew that the other team was going to be playing dirty, why isn't someone in the stands with a video recorder, or heck just their phone, recording everything they are doing? considering they have injured the star players of every team they've gone up against this would fall into the common sense category, but then that's bringing logic into the situation which goes against the theme of this series heh

I gotta say even with all the feels in this episode, the scene that most sticks in my mind was when aomine fell for that trap in the beginning of the ep lolz

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 am

Goddamnit, it was hard enough to read the manga for this match, but watching it now again is just painful. :cry:
ImageImage

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Ah such a painful episode

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:22 pm

and he said that he'll protect them

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 am

episode 36,

manly screams and feelings everywhere. honestly I didn't enjoy the last couple eps so much as it was more about them enduring the beatings and cheating rather than actually playing basketball. want to see more high level gameplay

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:01 pm

so, finally back after the break, new OP also.

Definitely enjoying this game, aomine still badass as ever

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:06 pm

ep 40

damnit, why did it have to end on such a cliffhanger, ugh, I was really getting into this game, wanted to see how aomine's team was going to make their come back, now gotta wait another week

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”