WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -NEEDING MORE ENTRIES TO EXPAND

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
pyrolord
Org Profile

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Post by pyrolord » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:34 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Pyrolord sent me a new beta. If anyone else would like to see it and give an opinion on it, please send him a pm.

Pyrolord, you now have 2 months to send me a beta. Reminder that if you don't have to do 2 full minutes if it's difficult. Just make sure it's close to a minute minimal. As for judgement, I like the idea you have..though somehow I feel it's opposite of what it should be. It seems to fast with too much movement in the verses when the stronger chorus has a somewhat slower pace. It's not like that in all the clips uses mind you, but most of them.

Hope that helps.
I have the song cut to 1:30, I should be able to fill it. I have also started using some effects to fill in the longer clips. Also Osaka, can you give me a more detailed analysis in pm. I unfortunately do not understand what you mean.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 am

Ill be happy to beta, Pyrolord.

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:35 am

Also PM me too if you want any further comments.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:02 pm

I am sorry about the delay, I don't check on here as often as I should. I have made changes to what I submitted to Osaka. I will submit it to all willing as soon as I have a complete beta. Thank you everyone for your patience.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 pm

also sorry for not gettingback on this. I've had my hands full the past few days. If still needed Pyro, I'll send you a pm but it won't be for another few days.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:18 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:also sorry for not getting back on this. I've had my hands full the past few days. If still needed Pyro, I'll send you a pm but it won't be for another few days.
That's cool, it will probably be a few days before I can get back on the video.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am

recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

In playing with it I noticed a few things that didn't catch.

1) xell458 's video is 4:3 while everyone else is 16:9. I'm not sure how this was missed by me but it could be an issue. If anyone has a suggestion on how to adjust this that what give any quality lose for his track please let me know

2) Even when pyrolord gets a final in, that's only 5 tracks. Seems awfully small doesn't it? Not sure how we could get more people on board this late in the process. I wonder if a few of you doing a second track would be an good option?

I'm gonna do some experimenting today and see if I can get any videos of my dvd of summer wars to work. If it all goes smoothly then I might actually contribute a track myself. we shall see.

EDIT: Testing shows good signs. I can get create files and get them into magix just fine. only thing is I think I need to look into some compression options. The 1 minute 8 second long video I tested was 8gb or so. That will cause some issues if I want the whole movie ready to edit with.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

1) xell458 's video is 4:3 while everyone else is 16:9. I'm not sure how this was missed by me but it could be an issue. If anyone has a suggestion on how to adjust this that what give any quality lose for his track please let me know

2) Even when pyrolord gets a final in, that's only 5 tracks. Seems awfully small doesn't it? Not sure how we could get more people on board this late in the process. I wonder if a few of you doing a second track would be an good option?

I'm gonna do some experimenting today and see if I can get any videos of my dvd of summer wars to work. If it all goes smoothly then I might actually contribute a track myself. we shall see.

EDIT: Testing shows good signs. I can get create files and get them into magix just fine. only thing is I think I need to look into some compression options. The 1 minute 8 second long video I tested was 8gb or so. That will cause some issues if I want the whole movie ready to edit with.

Ok, I will look for something
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

Ok, I will look for something
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 am

Man I get distracted easily.

It think I'm just gonna forget trying to get my own track done for this project. I'll probably eventually get around to making it but as the limits I'm giving you, I doubt I could follow that myself.

Speaking of which, Pyrolord your final is due this week I believe (and by that I mean the week starting on this Sunday). Remember that if you don't get word of request for any additional time before the week is up, you are then dropped.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”