Cute and Cuter - AnimeUSA 2012 Iron Editor Winner

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NightMistress85
Org Profile

Re: Cute and Cuter - AnimeUSA 2012 Iron Editor Winner

Post by NightMistress85 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 pm

CodeZTM wrote:My post today for the "Let's Get Active" campaign in General AMV! Grading Scale under spoiler.
Spoiler :
0 = Nonexistant
1-4 = Below Average. Lacking in key components that would make it an average quality.
5 = Average
6-9 = Above Average. Slightly above average, but lacking qualities that would make it something perfect.
10 = Perfect
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree with most of your comments which is why I took a while to post it. I was deciding if I wanted to refine it, but then lost my HQ sources and all I had was my practice vid. And I decided to just keep it as close to what I produced in the competition as possible. But you now have me considering eventually doing a remastered and refined version.
chit wrote:wow well done for an iron chef that was quite enjoyable (and oh so cute)

and totes agree
CodeZTM wrote: Re-View: Actually, I really liked this. I'll probably add it to my playlist I watch at work. :) 8/10
Thank you!
post-it wrote:Don't get me wrong but, Sugar and the Cat-Girl are cuter ^___^
Sugar was my number 2. :asd:
Impiety wrote:This is soooooooo adorable <3
Thank you!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Cute and Cuter - AnimeUSA 2012 Iron Editor Winner

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

this is pretty nice & interesting

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”