3OH!3- Bang Bang MEP Closed

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Re: 3OH!3- Bang Bang MEP Closed

Post by AlexxAMV » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 am

Well i have about 15 secconds in the timeline , wich need sum small touches here and there arround the transitions...will be working on it these 2 days..and hopefully will have at least a full lenght beta to share...the source i'll be using eventually is MM! ... just thought a male enjoying pain getting tortured by females would fit :P
-Alex-

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 am

Ok so here is what i got http://www.mediafire.com/?av57efsrourwbt0 848x480, left some markers in vegas so the extra scenes left infront and at the end of the actual part for transitioning are easier to sync, must say ive done it in the last 3 days..since i have a crap cold thats been bugging me for more than a week allready wich kinda made ma head spin from time to time..yet i am opened for suggestions
-Alex-

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Wow sorry about the cold, and the beta was really good. the only thing i think could work/ be cool but not really needed, is at the first two "bang bang"s (at :05 & :09) it might work to put in like quick flashes of another scene on the bang bangs. ( get what im saying) I thing it would help with transition too because your part is the only true slow part and the flashes could help ease the viewer into the the slower scenes expectantly since CacoVenom's part right before you is really fast paced with a lot of trans.
But it would just be a add on so you dont have to (key word suggestions) if you want to do it please wait till you feel better. Which i hope you do soon... colds can be the worst.

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm

AlexxAMV wrote:Ok so here is what i got http://www.mediafire.com/?av57efsrourwbt0 848x480, left some markers in vegas so the extra scenes left infront and at the end of the actual part for transitioning are easier to sync, must say ive done it in the last 3 days..since i have a crap cold thats been bugging me for more than a week allready wich kinda made ma head spin from time to time..yet i am opened for suggestions
lol you know my OP bro :up:
Last edited by CacoVenom on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm

AlexxAMV wrote:Ok so here is what i got http://www.mediafire.com/?av57efsrourwbt0 848x480, left some markers in vegas so the extra scenes left infront and at the end of the actual part for transitioning are easier to sync, must say ive done it in the last 3 days..since i have a crap cold thats been bugging me for more than a week allready wich kinda made ma head spin from time to time..yet i am opened for suggestions
lol you know my OP brp :up:

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 pm

FreeAMVs wrote:TheCacoVenom and blacksun good job on both I'll send fieldsalicia your betas and when i get theres ill post it
btw let me know if I can send my part good quality or HD

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Just send the final in when its time in best quality you can.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 am

FreeAMVs wrote:Wow sorry about the cold, and the beta was really good. the only thing i think could work/ be cool but not really needed, is at the first two "bang bang"s (at :05 & :09) it might work to put in like quick flashes of another scene on the bang bangs. ( get what im saying) I thing it would help with transition too because your part is the only true slow part and the flashes could help ease the viewer into the the slower scenes expectantly since CacoVenom's part right before you is really fast paced with a lot of trans.
But it would just be a add on so you dont have to (key word suggestions) if you want to do it please wait till you feel better. Which i hope you do soon... colds can be the worst.
Yes a good oppinion...Venom also pointed some good thing to fix upon..will work on all i received and try improving the flow really with syncing to the BANG's as well...its good coz it didnt turn crappy for a simple beta according to you guys...was worried more about the general ideea of the part..rather than about the technical part wich is easy to fix ^^..thanks guys..i will update soon with a link to the remastered version
-Alex-

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Ok heres fieldsalicia with the last part

http://www.mediafire.com/?zw12669vn1fduxl

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:43 pm

this part should be fast as 0:00 - 0:08....

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”