The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Most of the issues I saw were mentioned already....well...

If you want me to be nitpicky.... Lilo and Stitch title is supposed to be Lilo & Stitch and the "Not one of Us" is actually supposed to be "One of Us" ....since I looked at the back of my Lion King 2 CD and it was listed as that....don't hate me, Code! *hides*
Oh Kaze, why would you ever think I would hate you?

Haha, I'm kidding!

Those are easy fixes, and I'll make sure to correct them in both the credits and the title cards. :)

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:If you want me to be nitpicky.... Lilo and Stitch title is supposed to be Lilo & Stitch
Not only that, but Stitch is also misspelled as Stich XD

Big improvement in the track ordering :) One thing I noticed, I don't know if its just me, but when "One Little Slip" transitions out into the next track, the audio seems to abruptly get louder for a split second. Other than that, I think the compilation is pretty much gold :up: I'm honored that my track gets to kick off this MEP btw ^^ Although with the way mine starts, I don't think I gave you much choice in the matter, oops XD;;

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Haus Haberdasher wrote:After watching the latest compilation, I went back over my footage and tried to clean it up a bit more (I don't know why I didn't notice just how bad parts of it look, considering how many times I've watched it). If it's not too much of a hassle, Code, I can send you links to the cleaner version.
Sure thing! If you can export it as the exact same length as the one you originally sent me, I can directly connect it to the timeline without having to manually move it, and that would save me time. :)
The new version is the same length, and I just sent the links to you in a PM. The footage doesn't look spectacular, but it's a little better. Thanks!

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I have had Disney songs stuck in my head for the past few days now, this MEP makes me very happy :D and I love my new png on Kiss the Girl.

Also, thanks for the happy birthdays ^.^

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

i hate to have come up with this idea now...... but do you think there's time to make a "preview" for this AMV feature? (released separately before the debut)....using this audio and similar make-up...--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaT9Va_V9I ??

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i hate to have come up with this idea now...... but do you think there's time to make a "preview" for this AMV feature? (released separately before the debut)....using this audio and similar make-up...--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaT9Va_V9I ??
I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

Also, I just realized that you did the Summer Wars/Hunchback track as well, Rider. You went crazy with this mep!

I'm also amused that Hunchback Wars is the polar opposite of my Summer Bear track from MEP 2 :awesome:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

Also, I just realized that you did the Summer Wars/Hunchback track as well, Rider. You went crazy with this mep!

I'm also amused that Hunchback Wars is the polar opposite of my Summer Bear track from MEP 2 :awesome:
maybe not all the tracks, keep a good few a surprise. but definitely clips of the eye-catchers. i'd be willing to give it a crack....

and yeah, i thought this was gonna be the last disney installment so i wanted it done right XD 5 tracks baby :up:

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

maybe not all the tracks, keep a good few a surprise. but definitely clips of the eye-catchers. i'd be willing to give it a crack....

and yeah, i thought this was gonna be the last disney installment so i wanted it done right XD 5 tracks baby :up:
To be honest I wish I did more tracks. But I am also handling my own MEP with Code, Kaze, mozey, and others. I also had to balance a college summer course I was taking. Man my summer was busy.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:06 pm

I had some more tracks I wanted to do, but it's probably for the best this time around, considering it's already an hour long :sweat:

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

That is perfectly understandable. I just hope there will be a Disney MEP 4 sometime...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”