Marvel Or DC?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
competitionbros
Org Profile

Re: Marvel Or DC?

Post by competitionbros » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Kaream wrote:DC All the way, I never really read Marvel comics but I've seen all the films and some cartoons growing up.

On the film aspect, Dark Knight Rises hands down better than Avengers. The whole trilogy is amazing.

And for DC we have Man Of Steel coming up, which looks really amazing. Plus you can't go wrong with Superman when David Goyer, Zack, and Nolan on the same team.

Gotta disagree. I found Batman Begins/Dark Knight to be ok and Dark Knight Rises was terrible. Meanwhile I think Avengers is the best Superhero movie ever made.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

competitionbros wrote:
Kaream wrote:DC All the way, I never really read Marvel comics but I've seen all the films and some cartoons growing up.

On the film aspect, Dark Knight Rises hands down better than Avengers. The whole trilogy is amazing.

And for DC we have Man Of Steel coming up, which looks really amazing. Plus you can't go wrong with Superman when David Goyer, Zack, and Nolan on the same team.

Gotta disagree. I found Batman Begins/Dark Knight to be ok and Dark Knight Rises was terrible. Meanwhile I think Avengers is the best Superhero movie ever made.
Im pro DC here but i have to agree with Compbros!

Also , also , also

Kitty Pyrde
All Current Members of the runaways
and i love Iceman [because he was born in my home town <3]
are AWESOME!

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 am

Marvel has movies and characters that in general are better than the DC ones, but Batman alone is enough to destroy the Marvel world :shark:

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 am

competitionbros wrote:

It all depends on tastes, Avengers is an action-packed film with a lot of hype and buildup of the Superheroes. It's good but, I could see a kid liking it a lot more than I do. Dark Knight Rises was one the best movies ever, great way to close the curtains imo. To me, It's all about storyline, concept, depth, and character development; all of which the Batman trilogy performs brilliantly. This is why I love it : p

TEKnician
Org Profile

Marvel Or DC?

Post by TEKnician » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Avengers had great chemistry between the characters. Given the fact that Joss Whedon (director of Firefly) made this one, it's BOUND to be close-knit and fun.

I also gotta point out that SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and WONDER WOMAN were American Icons! They are cherished treasures. Marvel had cartoons, but DC had live-action. Sure, marvel has Captain America as the poster boy for the red white and blue...

But Let's be honest...

Captain America versus Superman?

I'll let you figure that one out...
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 am

TEKnician wrote:Avengers had great chemistry between the characters. Given the fact that Joss Whedon (director of Firefly) made this one, it's BOUND to be close-knit and fun.

I also gotta point out that SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and WONDER WOMAN were American Icons! They are cherished treasures. Marvel had cartoons, but DC had live-action. Sure, marvel has Captain America as the poster boy for the red white and blue...

But Let's be honest...

Captain America versus Superman?

I'll let you figure that one out...
this

Return to “General Discussion”