PonyNote [Otakon 2012 Best in Show]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Re: PonyNote [Otakon 2012 Best in Show]

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am

TROLLESTIA FTW...
forget those hoes, video was hilarious.

XD

love you guys, but y'all are whack, and just the normal type.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 am

I don't like ponies, but I actually liked this. Especially when Ed and Al are alchemizing some ponies. <3

Brakus
Org Profile

Post by Brakus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 am

I'm not a brony by any stretch of the imagination, but this video did make me smile. I liked it, and I was happy that the Otakon audience decided to bestow the "Best In Show" title to your video. Congratulations!
~BRAKUS~
Otakon AMV Theater staff

"Oh, leggings. That's right, everyone in this country wears them. Do I have to?"
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Post by GuntherAMVs » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am

Well now, we all know how I feel about this one >w>
I was sitting right next to you when I saw it, and fangirled all over the place~!
I thought the idea was creative, and you brought together two fandoms in a different and fun way.
In my book, it's a success :3

Also, YOU MAKE THE BEST MIKARU~~~~~~!
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

VivifxAMV
Crazed Creativity
Org Profile

Post by VivifxAMV » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

xDreww wrote:I hope, hope I don't get hated or flamed for thisss. Just saying my honest opinion for this. I'm one of the few that will be brave enough I guess. I admit this is pretty creative! Nice job, but I just didn't find it that funny o-o I'm not a pony fan maybe thats why, but didn't think this video was your best. I admit I got kind of bored watching this, just most of what was going on was just to out of control for me, didn't know where it was going at all. It's just not my style I'm sorry katie D: I just had to be honest, hopefully people wont troll me for saying my opinion on something. *again*
It's still nice edit of course!
I hope you don't get flamed either! One of my favorite parts about the org is that everyone can calmly express their honest opinion, so no I am not gonna get all huffy about you not liking it XD This I suppose is a general comment to the few of you who posted saying you didn't like it. Comedy is always a hit and miss situation, and I knew I was taking a big risk by playing the pony's wild card. I am terribly sorry you didn't enjoy it, and hope that you will like my next AMV!
JaddziaDax wrote:TROLLESTIA FTW...
forget those hoes, video was hilarious.

XD

love you guys, but y'all are whack, and just the normal type.
XD Thanks! But remember we totally gotta love and tolerate everyone ;)
Shin-AMV wrote:I don't like ponies, but I actually liked this. Especially when Ed and Al are alchemizing some ponies. <3
I can't believe I actually put that in there. I mean such an AMATEUR idea. HAha Thank you Shin >.<
Brakus wrote:I'm not a brony by any stretch of the imagination, but this video did make me smile. I liked it, and I was happy that the Otakon audience decided to bestow the "Best In Show" title to your video. Congratulations!
Thank you so much! And might I add it was lovely to meet you at iron editor! Couldn't asked for a better co-judge haha!
GuntherAMVs wrote:Well now, we all know how I feel about this one >w>
I was sitting right next to you when I saw it, and fangirled all over the place~!
I thought the idea was creative, and you brought together two fandoms in a different and fun way.
In my book, it's a success :3

Also, YOU MAKE THE BEST MIKARU~~~~~~!
Seriously you were the best person to sit next to haha - you kept my nerves way under control! Thank you Summer so much >.<
ImageImage

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 pm

well its like a poney mania...yet reaaally laughted i think for the first time at a death-note amv...wich i am not quite a fan..even tho i enjoyed watching it
-Alex-

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:33 pm

;) no stress, I'm just being silly. I did enjoy the video though, made me laugh. :)

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Post by Shiver » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

ahahah fantastic video and idea! :up:
good job! :ying:

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Loved it. I also saw it before it was cool.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Image u haz 5 stars me from

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”