The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Finals Due By End of Month

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am

@KTG Volume 2: :12-:15 has a lot of scene changes. I get the point of showing teh world around them, but maybe cut it back just a bit? At :20, the bubble release is really sudden. Maybe make that just a bit smoother? Other than that, it looks good to me! Oh, and for transitioning purposes, can you add a bit more of the opening music at the start? Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare to edit the audio in without it being too harsh of a transition from the previous track.

@Kazemon: Final received. You can delete that monster from your dropbox, and I'm sorry it took up that much space. XD

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

CodeZTM wrote: @Kazemon: Final received. You can delete that monster from your dropbox, and I'm sorry it took up that much space. XD
S'ok. I wanted it to be the best quality, that's why I chose to go with the lossless AVI and highest quality audio. XD

Glad it was received! |:>

I love dropbox... it beats online sites anytime. =D

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:24 am

Kazemon15 wrote:
CodeZTM wrote: @Kazemon: Final received. You can delete that monster from your dropbox, and I'm sorry it took up that much space. XD
S'ok. I wanted it to be the best quality, that's why I chose to go with the lossless AVI and highest quality audio. XD

Glad it was received! |:>

I love dropbox... it beats online sites anytime. =D
Yeah, I've definitely been considering getting one instead of using Sendspace/Mediafire all the time. The download cap rate on those sites suck, and I think I'd like drag/drop better. >_>

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 am

CodeZTM wrote: Yeah, I've definitely been considering getting one instead of using Sendspace/Mediafire all the time. The download cap rate on those sites suck, and I think I'd like drag/drop better. >_>

Yeah, with a 2GB free limit, that's better than any sites I can think of. And it's easier to drag and drop too and even share files. XD Personally, I think everyone should just get a dropbox and invite mep editors in it and share files that way, but that's just my wishful thinking. XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Finals Due By August 12th

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

/signs up

As per a lot of requests AND due to a few members having some serious hardships, I've extended the final deadline to August 12th. A little later than I wanted, but heck, MEPs are supposed to be fun, and it would be no fun to leave out so many good tracks otherwise or otherwise create a harsh deadline. ;)

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 am

CodeZTM wrote:/signs up

As per a lot of requests AND due to a few members having some serious hardships, I've extended the final deadline to August 12th. A little later than I wanted, but heck, MEPs are supposed to be fun, and it would be no fun to leave out so many good tracks otherwise or otherwise create a harsh deadline. ;)

Yay! *sighs with relief*

....I was getting worried cuz Ikuto isn't cooperating with me. XD

Thanks, Code. =3

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 am

Kazemon15 wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:/signs up

Yay! *sighs with relief*

....I was getting worried cuz Ikuto isn't cooperating with me. XD

Thanks, Code. =3
*sighs* I was worried. I signed up late and I was getting nervous. But my part is coming a long very well. ;) I am excited to show you.
ImageImage
ImageImage

SatoshiSakura
Org Profile

Post by SatoshiSakura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 am

Posted my final ~ :)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 am

@Hamstar: Can't wait! :)

@Satoshi: Final received, first page updated!

EDIT: Oh, and for those curious about my tracks, since I never really posted my final decisions. Prince Ali with Code Geass (ala Gino as Genie) and Be a Man from The Legend of Korra.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:44 pm

You can remove "Out There" from me. and you forgot to post beta received for "To Die For." (gurren lagann)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”