SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Completed. Finally.)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hitori
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Post by Hitori » Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 am

5 years ago... Now it actually is almost completed! :awesome:

Soon™

Right now, Magnus' remaster is basically done. Doing my edits and waiting on MystykAMV for some more beta edits and possible final. Remember MystykAMV, you don't have to edit all of the blank spots. I'm editing all of it as if I'm the only editor. Once I get your approved lossless final, I'll splice it over top of my own edits and/or just drop it in with some minor/minimal transitions/edits. :up:
ImageImage

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 am

okay okay I'll just edit random places xD

Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 pm

MystykAMV wrote:Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.
Great! Now let's pray to the dark lord that nothing more will get in the way and we'll really have a SOAD2 release date in May/June :uhoh:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.
Great! Now let's pray to the dark lord that nothing more will get in the way and we'll really have a SOAD2 release date in May/June :uhoh:
I'm downloading the lossless files now. Should have a full beta to link you guys tonight or tomorrow. :awesome:
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 am

Full beta sent! Waiting on feedback. |:>
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Post by Kevmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 pm

The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Kevmaster wrote:The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>
Alrighty! Edits done. Exporting the lossless and then converting from 848x480 to 720x480. I'll send you the link when it is fully uploaded. :awesome:
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Hitori wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>
Alrighty! Edits done. Exporting the lossless and then converting from 848x480 to 720x480. I'll send you the link when it is fully uploaded. :awesome:
Actually you can even go ahead and send it in 848x480 if you want and I'll do the letterboxing/resizing. Considering I recently decided to release the mep in 768x576 instead of 720x480.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
Hitori wrote:
Actually you can even go ahead and send it in 848x480 if you want and I'll do the letterboxing. Considering I recently decided to release the mep in 768x576 instead of 720x480.
Alrighty! I'll begin the upload and send you the link once it's completed!! :ying:
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Track 7 lossless is uploaded and the link has been sent!

THIS IS DONE!!! :bear: :shark: :bzz2: :rofl: :sweat: :jester: <3 :ying: :awesome: |:> :bzz: :up: :aimkissyface: :beer: :pizza: :ying: :awesome: :bear: :shark: :beer: :nose: :uhoh: :twisted: :roll: |:> :bzz: :rofl: :aimkissyface:

Now to wait for the final release! :bear:
The end is really near! :asd:
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”