Naruto Ball Z Shippuden - Heroes Come Back: My Final Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Naruto Ball Z Shippuden - Heroes Come Back: My Final Vid

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Kairih wrote:Good job, this video's cool :D
Neverend wrote:Great!
[madaraxD] wrote:
TEKnician wrote:TOO GOOD...

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/4190 ... 4ir12t.png

Hats off to you sir!
This. :up:
Thanks! It's always awesome to have President Reagan's approval. :mrgreen:
-Kyros- wrote:I give you my compliments :D
Great job in every respect
I really liked some ideas
as:
Freezer suit
Sakura Super Saiyan
and the part in 4:00 (TAKE THIS XDXDXDXD) :awesome:
If this is the last you close really beauty
and made me appreciate anew, an amv of DBZ (always in my heart) and Naruto :ying:
EPIC WIN |:>
Thanks! Freeza in the Akatsuki cloak is the greatest thing I ever photoshopped. :rofl:

Glad you're all enjoying it! :shark:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:11 pm

You must want to just sleep forever after all of that ridiculously great masking that you executed. XD

I loved the subtle (yet effective) portions of this video. The natural looking SS Sakura, the fights choreographed in such a way to look as though it were originally meant to look that way, the aftermath at around 4:30 with the small voice acting/grunts, and just the entirety of the project. That scene with Freiza uncloaking? Just really well done, and massive bravos all around.

Just one heck of a project. Couldn't have a better way to go out with. :up:

I'll be sad to see such talent gone, but in the end, you're still gonna be around, so that's all that matters. :)

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm

CodeZTM wrote:You must want to just sleep forever after all of that ridiculously great masking that you executed. XD

I loved the subtle (yet effective) portions of this video. The natural looking SS Sakura, the fights choreographed in such a way to look as though it were originally meant to look that way, the aftermath at around 4:30 with the small voice acting/grunts, and just the entirety of the project. That scene with Freiza uncloaking? Just really well done, and massive bravos all around.

Just one heck of a project. Couldn't have a better way to go out with. :up:

I'll be sad to see such talent gone, but in the end, you're still gonna be around, so that's all that matters. :)
Thanks Code!

While I did do a ton of masking, I kept a lot of the interactions between the characters on screen very short since one thing I noticed with the original Naruto Ball Z is that the longer character interactions are, the more fake it begins to look. I relied much more on short interactions and clever editing to make things more believable. It was a concept I learned when I worked as a professional film editor that 90% of dialogue scenes in films never have both characters in the same shot and are cleverly edited to make them look like they're talking to each other. :wink:

You'll actually be surprised that there were some really tough sections I didn't mask thanks to the advancement of Premiere Pro CS5.5 over 6.5. SSJ Sakura's hair was completely done with simple color replacing rather than having to edit a billion frames in photoshop. :mrgreen:

I'm glad that I went out with a bang and now I can just relax from the sidelines as a spectator.

It's time for the new generation to take charge. :up: :D

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Great job. Didn't give me the same excited feeling the first one did, but it was very impressive nonetheless.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Great job. Didn't give me the same excited feeling the first one did, but it was very impressive nonetheless.
Thanks man!

The first one will always have that classic "new" feel since it was the first of it's kind. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 am

I'm with Bashar here, definitely a great video, but I preferred the former one. In this one I think you had too many things you wanted to tell and just didn't give them enough time to show them all, but it was still a very very well executed and definitely thoroughly enjoyable AMV.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 am

Badass! I've always wanted to see an awesome combo of Goku & Naruto kick Cell's ass xD

Awesome Ending! :up:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 am

Okay, Since I was like WTF all the way through this amv I'm just gonna say: Wow :awesome:
ImageImage

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm

ibabrak wrote:Okay, Since I was like WTF all the way through this amv I'm just gonna say: Wow :awesome:
lloyd9988 wrote:Badass! I've always wanted to see an awesome combo of Goku & Naruto kick Cell's ass xD

Awesome Ending! :up:
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Not every day you see a fight between Naruto, Goku, and Cell. :mrgreen:
mirkosp wrote:I'm with Bashar here, definitely a great video, but I preferred the former one. In this one I think you had too many things you wanted to tell and just didn't give them enough time to show them all, but it was still a very very well executed and definitely thoroughly enjoyable AMV.
Thanks! Yeah, there were many things I couldn't put in the video due to time constraints. I was thinking about using a longer song, but nothing else had the mood and feel I was looking for.

Glad you enjoyed it! :bear:

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Awesome. Just purely awesome. :D
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager