I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm

A deep sadness this day. Goodbye to a brave man.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I really don't know what to say apart from Rest in Peace Zetzu...
I wasn't close to you as some people here were but I kinda "appreciated" you. Maybe because you were a good editor despite your age, maybe because talking about you without other editors I was always kidding saying you could only be gay with all these romance videos you had done.

I don't know remember when I learned you had cancer but I knew you had it... And now Kain tells me you're gone, it's unfair, you're so young. I'm just schoked by the news, really didn't think you could leave us so soon.

Rest in Peace.
AMV community won't forget you.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

PennyRoyalty wrote: the dz crew has always been tight with Magnus, and he will always be a part of dz. We were like a family, I loved him, and we all did. I remember bringing him off of youtube and teaching him as much as I knew, and he took off with it. I am at a real loss for words right now, i've been crying on and off...
this makes me wish i knew him even more...

me and a couple friends who didn't know him personally have just been talking and even not knowing him at all, it's still kinda scary, kinda weird. I thought i'd been desensitized to online people dying because i've known like 4 kh editors that faked it in a big way and got 10x more "omg" than this but i guess it can still phase me.

i'll really miss him as an icon, as a symbol, but i wish i could've missed him more.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Very sad news indeed. Magnus was an amazing editor and had such a bright personality. I didn't know him well, but I admire his courage, his edititng, and his joie de vivre. The self-photo thread in particular will never recover from his loss.

He'll be missed and he'll be remembered.
Otohiko wrote: While I know it's been a long and painful fight for him, in a way I'm glad that this complication came up so quickly. He seemed really active for the last little while and it seems like this last thing came suddenly and ended everything - that it didn't end in a long hospital stay and more painful cancer treatment, cause I know he would've hated that.
Agreed. He said he was going to live out the rest of his life to the fullest and it seems like he was really able to do that.

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Truly sad news. Rest in peace, Magnus.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm

RIP Magnus

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

i recognize the name Zetzu but i can't find his profile anywhere. was it deleted or did he not have one?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i recognize the name Zetzu but i can't find his profile anywhere. was it deleted or did he not have one?
He changed his name to Magnus (his actual name) a few months ago. All his videos are under that name.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Hearing the news of his passing is so saddening, almost surreal. I never spoke with him, but I've seen his posts and was aware of his battle against cancer. I'd have never known he had it. He just seemed so upbeat, it was very admirable and inspiring. It touched even a stranger like me to the point that I had shed a few tears. He was one of the nicer personalities of the community that I regret not having known.

RIP Magnus.
My prayers go out to your family and friends.

Warlike Cygnet
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Cygnet » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:06 pm

How Sad, Rest in Peace Magnus

Return to “General Discussion”