CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE!!

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
CodeZTM wrote: From there... Well, it's kind of a heads up from when release gets made. I have college obligations that are first priority [assuming the MEP needs more work after the first bit of fixes]. So I'm going to say... Tuesday or Thursday. [October 4th or October 6th]
Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK
Holy shit. Is that when it actually comes out?!?

/fangasms

Alright guys. I love the feedback everyone is giving. Yeah. Next beta you render out Code, use the credits version I made. We can let the group decide which one to put in.

So, key points to take from everyone's thoughts so far:

1: Copyright Thing Get's Cut.
2: Flash or a nice fade into Ah, My Goddess.
3: Fade the masked transition into Elemental Gelade or leave as is.
4: Use my Credits transition in next compile beta to see how everyone likes it.
5: Turn Up The Credits Audio
6: Ocober 6th Release Date.
7: Drunken Hot-Tub Party?
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---OCTOBER 6TH RELEASE!!

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 pm

STATUS REPORT INAN!! NAO!!

The MEP has been rescheduled to an October 6th release since not all the final's were turned in at the expected due date that was given a month in advance. Just a heads up.

Inan, you're the only one that needs to turn in your final. Get to work.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm

TC, take a deep breath and relax. Inan has already been in conference with me about his final. :|

He had extenuating circumstances beyond his control, so please lay off him. We already have this worked out over Skype.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 am

CodeZTM wrote:TC, take a deep breath and relax. Inan has already been in conference with me about his final. :|

He had extenuating circumstances beyond his control, so please lay off him. We already have this worked out over Skype.
Well, I do wish to be informed of these things you know. Nobody told me a thing.

Also, Code. Forgot to ask. Did you find a way to implement CascadaThon 2 somewhere in your track? If you can't then it's fine. People know what they are watching anyway. I just thought that it would be a nice touch since we did it in the first CascadaThon. If you can't do it then that's fine. It's not really necessary anyway.

Was just curious was all.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Ok, just a few minor updates.

1) Had some issues in my own personal life, so this may be pushed back until the weekend if more changes are requested. I seriously hope this isn't the case, but it's like living hell at the moment with school/work. I don't THINK it will happen, but if something pops up on Thursday [saaaaaay my economics professor being a bastard and giving our exam on Friday or my boss requiring me to do MORE pre-audit work on a client].

2) Either way with what you've read in #1, expect things in your pm boxes tomorrow night. |:>

3) I personally reviewed Inan's new track, and I've already requested a final version. If you want to make any changes after the fact, he's already stated that he's willing to do that. But for the sake of expediting this process, you'll see this first version on the next compilation.

4) TigerxBunny and Penguin Drum are really good, and everyone should go watch them now. ;)

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

CodeZTM wrote: 4) TigerxBunny and Penguin Drum are really good, and everyone should go watch them now. ;)
I totally agree with this line. :awesome: !

Sad to say I haven't seen Penguin Drum...but I'll add it to my watch list. ;)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Ok, just a few minor updates.

1) Had some issues in my own personal life, so this may be pushed back until the weekend if more changes are requested. I seriously hope this isn't the case, but it's like living hell at the moment with school/work. I don't THINK it will happen, but if something pops up on Thursday [saaaaaay my economics professor being a bastard and giving our exam on Friday or my boss requiring me to do MORE pre-audit work on a client].

2) Either way with what you've read in #1, expect things in your pm boxes tomorrow night. |:>

3) I personally reviewed Inan's new track, and I've already requested a final version. If you want to make any changes after the fact, he's already stated that he's willing to do that. But for the sake of expediting this process, you'll see this first version on the next compilation.

4) TigerxBunny and Penguin Drum are really good, and everyone should go watch them now. ;)
Alright. I look forward to the compilation, Code. I'm pretty sure No Changes will be asked for. I'm pretty sure if you think it's good enough for final, then nobody should have any qualms.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

So, Code. Are we getting that compilation tonight?

Looking forward to it.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 pm

#damnslowdownloadspeeds #workingworkingworkingworking #shouldbefinishedtonight #damnslowrendering #damnslowencoding #damnslowuploadspeeds

Just a few minor things to take care of. Namely downloading Inan's final, which my internet connection keeps cutting off at a certain percentage. At worst, you guys get it first thing tomorrow afternoon. At best, sometime right after/around midnight.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE!!

Post by AimoAio » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm

CodeZTM wrote:#damnslowdownloadspeeds #workingworkingworkingworking #shouldbefinishedtonight #damnslowrendering #damnslowencoding #damnslowuploadspeeds

Just a few minor things to take care of. Namely downloading Inan's final, which my internet connection keeps cutting off at a certain percentage. At worst, you guys get it first thing tomorrow afternoon. At best, sometime right after/around midnight.
Awesome! :awesome:

On a side note....
Hagaren Viper wrote: Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK
Hell yes. :ying:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”