CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE!!

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 am

The compilation again looks awesome. I think that I agree with TC in that the credits could be a tad louded, but thats the only suggestion I have.

Also, watching the credits again...whaaat exactly is there to copyright in this vid? Everything in it is made by other people in the first place.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:17 am

my part looks fine now :up:

just one thing, the transition at your Kaleido Star part Code, the mask could be nicer :P because you didn't mask some parts, here's a picture:

and yeah, I agree with that copyright thing Hagaren mentioned.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:The compilation again looks awesome. I think that I agree with TC in that the credits could be a tad louded, but thats the only suggestion I have.

Also, watching the credits again...whaaat exactly is there to copyright in this vid? Everything in it is made by other people in the first place.
I don't understand that copyright thing either. He just put that in. You can just cut that out Code. That's askin for a takedown if we leave that in.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:53 am

TwilightChrono wrote: 1st: Not so much a complaint as it is a suggestion. When you transition to the elemental gelade part, instead of having the girl just disappear, maybe make her start to fade out before the next scene comes in?

2nd: As for Transitioning into Pan's Ah My Goddess Track. I wouldn't be opposed to a white flash there or just a nice looking fade. I think it would be appropriate there.

4th: Also, when it comes to the credits music and sound effects there, don't be afraid to increase the decibal range. Turning that audio up some won't hurt it. As long as you don't turn it up too loud then what happens is the audio starts sounding.....scribbled?
I agree with TC about these 3 points. I actually do quite like the transition you used by letting the borders cut into the ZnT track so it's the same size as the credits window. But if you have a better one, don't be afraid to add it in and just render out that section for us to see. ^^

Also I figured out why my track is zoomed in, I rendered the final in 720p instead of 480p //facepalm so you'll have to resize it smaller so it doesn't look cropped/zoomed in. I'm actually uploading the correct final just now but I have to go to work soon so I might not be able to send it till sometime tonight. XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 am

Okie dokie!

I'll work on those things and send out the fixed things via pm later. These are small fixes that shouldn't take much time, but I do have a few minor things to accomplish today. So exxpect them later in the afternoon sometime. Plus, I still haven't heard from riccard, iCard and a few others.

/workworkworkwork

And TC, I'll post the version that you created, but I personally like mine better. We'll let the group decide.

I too was wondering about the copyright thing at the end. I guess your credits editors went a little overkill. XD

Also, I still don't have Inan's final, so we may be looking at a pushback on the release date.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 am

sorry guys to hold this back but i wont be able to send my worked on beta in till tonight ;-;
but im headed off to work now

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am

I pretty much agree with what everyone has said so far especially that the credits need to be louder and the copyright thing needs to be removed.
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am

Ok, so let's re-evaluate our release schedule. I won't have time to work on Inan's part this evening when he can send it to me [family obligation].

Soooo... I'll do Inan's addition tomorrow afternoon.

From there... Well, it's kind of a heads up from when release gets made. I have college obligations that are first priority [assuming the MEP needs more work after the first bit of fixes]. So I'm going to say... Tuesday or Thursday. [October 4th or October 6th]

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 pm

CodeZTM wrote: From there... Well, it's kind of a heads up from when release gets made. I have college obligations that are first priority [assuming the MEP needs more work after the first bit of fixes]. So I'm going to say... Tuesday or Thursday. [October 4th or October 6th]
Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
CodeZTM wrote: From there... Well, it's kind of a heads up from when release gets made. I have college obligations that are first priority [assuming the MEP needs more work after the first bit of fixes]. So I'm going to say... Tuesday or Thursday. [October 4th or October 6th]
Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK
Holy shit. Is that when it actually comes out?!?

/fangasms

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”