SemiFinal Results

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Re: SemiFinal Results

Post by CorpseGoddess » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am

kireblue wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:I can't but chuckle at the person who gave 100 to Ileia.
yeah, I'm a bit curious about that as well. It wasn't me. I'm judge #1 in the comment section. But in the scoring section, I'm judge #3
Nya-chan Production wrote:In another news, thanks everyone for keeping up with my stuff. Also, nice pointing out, judge #1, I am glad somebody noticed (I wondered about using Haruhi too, but... ;x )
Thanks. When I saw that you did that, I wasn't completely sure if you did it intentionally.

I'm the one that scored that vid at 100, and no, I didn't know for sure it was Ileia. All I know is that as soon as the vid started, I began laughing my ass off and didn't stop until the end. Besides which, I thought the editing was excellent and the idea was just so perfect and twisted. So yeah, that was me.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

NS wrote:If we're gonna start pulling out the "follow his lead" card. He only used one source.
He used three sources, dude.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 pm

XD, I see that, I would appear to have gotten mixed up at some point, but it doesn't change my opinion that the sources in copycat's vid, to me, could have flowed together better, and my opinions on that are the same, the only thing is that I got ahead of myself and was trying to be a smartass with the "Follow his lead card" thing. Oh well.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote:
kireblue wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:I can't but chuckle at the person who gave 100 to Ileia.
yeah, I'm a bit curious about that as well. It wasn't me. I'm judge #1 in the comment section. But in the scoring section, I'm judge #3
Nya-chan Production wrote:In another news, thanks everyone for keeping up with my stuff. Also, nice pointing out, judge #1, I am glad somebody noticed (I wondered about using Haruhi too, but... ;x )
Thanks. When I saw that you did that, I wasn't completely sure if you did it intentionally.

I'm the one that scored that vid at 100, and no, I didn't know for sure it was Ileia. All I know is that as soon as the vid started, I began laughing my ass off and didn't stop until the end. Besides which, I thought the editing was excellent and the idea was just so perfect and twisted. So yeah, that was me.
Your idea of rating is very weird, but whatevs floats your boat. Also, yep, once I posted I realized you probably didn't know whose it was, so...

Well, overally no prob. Just saying that to give a video 100 poins... if I rated, there would be probably 0,1-0,2% chance that such a good video would appear and I'd give it one hundred. I suppose I just prefer the "I rate by video facts" judges over the "I rate how it amused me", is all. Just my preferences, yay.

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 pm

NS wrote:XD, I see that, I would appear to have gotten mixed up at some point, but it doesn't change my opinion that the sources in copycat's vid, to me, could have flowed together better, and my opinions on that are the same, the only thing is that I got ahead of myself and was trying to be a smartass with the "Follow his lead card" thing. Oh well.
I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD IN RESPONSE TO YOUR LEAD CARD!

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote: Your idea of rating is very weird, but whatevs floats your boat. Also, yep, once I posted I realized you probably didn't know whose it was, so...

Well, overally no prob. Just saying that to give a video 100 poins... if I rated, there would be probably 0,1-0,2% chance that such a good video would appear and I'd give it one hundred. I suppose I just prefer the "I rate by video facts" judges over the "I rate how it amused me", is all. Just my preferences, yay.
So, explain the "I rate by video facts" to me. I didn't just vote that video the way I did because it amused me; as far as I'm concerned, it was pretty damn-near note perfect for the round. I could have quibbled a point or two off for something, I guess, but I was feeling magnanimous and just gave it top marks across the board because after I watched it 7 times through, I STILL couldn't find anything wrong with it. Now, that's just me--maybe there are better or more discerning judges. Maybe I just suck at judging. Maybe I'm not nitpicky enough. But all I know is that I loved the video, it made me laugh (subjective) and it met the criteria awesomely, was super-well edited and an amazingly well-done video (objective).

So, if somehow that all falls under the "OMG MADE ME LULZ 100% :up:" judges group, then I guess I'm in that one.

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

I'd give you my breakdown of the video (and my rating), but I think it's pretty much pointless at this point and you could disagree anyway - and it'd be your right to do so. You were allowed to give it 100 points and you gave them - no problem.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

That happened last year, too. Why is it only important now?

Oh wait. It's not important. One of the judges scored my video the worst. Everybody's got a different opinion, that's why there's more than one judge.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 pm

THIS THREAD NEEDZ CUPCAKES.

"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm

No, all cupcakes are belong to me.

Actually, I received a cupcake necklace as a gift the other day, I wore it for the first time today :o
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”