How To Resolve Donation Problems

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Re: How To Resolve Donation Problems

Post by GloryQuestor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm

littlejonny100 wrote:Heya, donated via paypal and sent to phadeguy on 6-6-10, however still have the donation due notification. My username of littlejonny100 was included in the money sent. What do :P ?
Would you please e-mail your full name, username, and the transaction information to donations@animemusicvideos.org? Once received, we can check back in our logs to find your donation.

Thank you. :)
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

I made a donation a while ago and forgot to include my username, sent an email to the above email address with my info in it

kickass331
Org Profile

Post by kickass331 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

ditto. I have sent several emails to no avail. It has been over a week
ImageImageImageImageImage

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Everything's been rechecked and verified, so your statuses should be updated now. Let me know if it hasn't.

miss_sera
Org Profile

Post by miss_sera » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Hello,

I'm mostly posting this to see if I even have a problem. Is the process usually instantaneous if you're donating via paypal? Or does it take a while, regardless? The only reason I'm asking is because the thing said "PAYPAL THANK YOU Verifying transaction information... ERROR: PayPal response was" (and yes, the message was cut off). I only made the donation today, but things like those worry me (I had a similar problem with Megaupload and it was a big mess), so I thought I'd ask ahead of time and try to nip this in the butt. If it'll go through regardless of that message, please ignore me and forgive me if I seem impatient; if not, please let me know so I can get that email out.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 pm

this was happening a while ago...but I haven't heard of anyone having this problem lately.
here's the thread about the error.

It should still go through just fine, but just keep an eye out to make sure your donation status here does change.

SailorNemesis
Org Profile

Post by SailorNemesis » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 am

miss_sera wrote:Hello,

I'm mostly posting this to see if I even have a problem. Is the process usually instantaneous if you're donating via paypal? Or does it take a while, regardless? The only reason I'm asking is because the thing said "PAYPAL THANK YOU Verifying transaction information... ERROR: PayPal response was" (and yes, the message was cut off). I only made the donation today, but things like those worry me (I had a similar problem with Megaupload and it was a big mess), so I thought I'd ask ahead of time and try to nip this in the butt. If it'll go through regardless of that message, please ignore me and forgive me if I seem impatient; if not, please let me know so I can get that email out.

Thank you for your patience and time.
I got the same error. I sent my donation back on March 9th, made sure my username was included as a note, and my donation status hasn't changed. Silly Paypal. :nono:
If you could hear the thoughts in my head, you would be smiling too, ya know.

RajinIII
Org Profile

Post by RajinIII » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 am

I seem to have the same PayPal error as everyone. The transaction was processed but wasn't acknowledged on here and I have a donation due notification. I sent an e-mail out to you guys two weeks ago and I haven't gotten a response.
"Focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose."--Rick Warren

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 pm

RajinIII wrote:I seem to have the same PayPal error as everyone. The transaction was processed but wasn't acknowledged on here and I have a donation due notification. I sent an e-mail out to you guys two weeks ago and I haven't gotten a response.
You should be updated by now. :wink:

Also, here's the thread everyone who's having PayPal issues should read: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 4&t=102138

A good tip is to please review your PayPal records before e-mailing the Donations e-mail. If PayPal has a record of it being paid, then we most likely have it. Also, be patient -- some are verified and cleared automatically, while many aren't, which is again due to PayPal's change in handling, not ours.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Does anyone know if Phade is still handling mail-in donations? My donation got returned to me saying UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED - UNABLE TO FORWARD. The address I sent to is the same one posted on the site:

Mailing Address:
AnimeMusicVideos.org
P.O.Box 5676
Concord, NC 28027

Has this changed? Is he in the process of moving or something?? Or is the .org shifting to using Paypal only?

I don't remember his email address, so maybe I should try PM'ing him to find out.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”