ANIME BANZAI 2010 AMV CONTEST

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
RedcapGordo
Org Profile

Re: ANIME BANZAI 2010 AMV CONTEST

Post by RedcapGordo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 pm

And Rider4Z, we started off with your video not only because it was awesome, but because our Convention Theme for the year was "Visual Kei/J-Rock"; it was a perfect fit, I have to say. :3
Next year's theme will be Steampunk, which may be a little teeny bit harder to match thematically, but I always look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer!
Gordo

Registration Staff and AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Banzai! October 8th-10th, 2010, Layton, UT
http://animebanzai.org

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:46 pm

RedcapGordo wrote:And Rider4Z, we started off with your video not only because it was awesome, but because our Convention Theme for the year was "Visual Kei/J-Rock"; it was a perfect fit, I have to say. :3
well that's just the most awesome of awesome :awesome:

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 am

@RedcapGordo: You really don't have to apologize, it's natural that you had tons of cleaning up to do, so thank you very much for all the hard work around the contest! Again, i really wished i could have gone...

Oh and, another thing i think you misspelled accidentally two usernames here: Probably Kazemon Studios, and KaeldrAic productions ^^

-------

Congratulations to all the winners :up: For everyone else there is sure to be next years competition too, I watched some of the amvs that didn't win of the showing list and there were some really nice ones!!

(On a side note, I was really happy that our MEP Broken Inside actually won something, i was only a bit confused seeing that it won 'Otaku Award', khehe XDDD Thanks for clearing it up now, technical is indeed a nice win *happy*)

TheTsunami
Org Profile

Post by TheTsunami » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:42 am

Out of curiosity, has anyone else received their awards yet? I'm not in any hurry, but since I recently moved I just want to make sure that there wasn't some post office error or something (wouldn't be the first time the USPS has done that).

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 pm

i didnt receive anything yet too
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Return to “AMV Contests”