Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
pink haze
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Avaliable

Post by pink haze » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:I'm trying to think of when the next beta deadline should be. I'm gonna be really busy with school next month, so I won't have that much time to check in. When do you guys think a good beta deadline would be? I wanna go by sometime in May, but is that too long?
Since quite a few people didn't have to turn anything in this time, I'm thinking we shouldn't put the deadline off too long. ~~And you know, I think we got along pretty well without you this time around =PPP
Maybe late April, early May?
Although I'll be pretty tied up May 4-14, besides that Sunday.

Oh, and I'm sure you're on top of it, but the beta.zip is much anticipated.

Same goes to you, Inan, especially since you're the track after me. ^^
/secretly hopes it's cloyingly romantic.

competitionbros
Org Profile

Post by competitionbros » Mon May 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I've redone nearly all of the action parts..........looking back on it I just hated it lol. Still debating on if I should change the verse a bit as well but trying to get more done before I decide that.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:17 pm

competitionbros wrote:I've redone nearly all of the action parts..........looking back on it I just hated it lol. Still debating on if I should change the verse a bit as well but trying to get more done before I decide that.
Okay, thanks for the update.

Just so everyone knows, my finals will be done this week, so after the week is over, expect to see another deadline coming up.

And I know, I still have to put everyone's beta in a folder and send it off. :wink:

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Mon May 24, 2010 11:52 am

Pssst. Kaze. Are finals over yet? (fidget fidget)

FYI I'll be off to the uranium mines June 11-18 save Sunday.
competitionbros wrote:I've redone nearly all of the action parts..........looking back on it I just hated it lol. Still debating on if I should change the verse a bit as well but trying to get more done before I decide that.
Happy birthday compy! In the event that you two aren't twins, have a very merry un-birthday too.

competitionbros
Org Profile

Post by competitionbros » Mon May 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Why thank you.............and no we aren't twins lol.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Avaliable (Betas Due June 21st)

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:36 pm

pink haze wrote:Pssst. Kaze. Are finals over yet? (fidget fidget)
Yes, they are. =3 Sorry for the long wait. Finals are over! |:>

So now I'm gonna start setting deadlines again. This weekend Im going to Fanime though, so I'll set the next beta deadline around, let's say, June 12? I'm pretty sure that's more than enough time for people to start re-working on their betas and send them in.

And as much as I dislike kicking people out, some people have not been sending in betas on time at all...if this happens again, I really am gonna start kicking people... :?

Edit: I just read Pink's post all the way. Let's make that June 21st then. That being said, this should be plenty of time, people.

KingOmegaX
Org Profile

Post by KingOmegaX » Fri May 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Yeah, pink haze is awesome. :up: =3

She's so dedicated and a hardworker. I really want her to help out as co-coordinator for this project. What does everything think?

And Night, you better start something soon. =3 Almost everyone here now has a beta.

And I got my computer back from Staples today. All viruses removed and no file deletion. I'm happy. XD

I'm trying to think of when the next beta deadline should be. I'm gonna be really busy with school next month, so I won't have that much time to check in. When do you guys think a good beta deadline would be? I wanna go by sometime in May, but is that too long?
I swear that's like the 3rd time you posted in here saying you needed to get a virus deleted from your computer lmao.

KingOmegaX
Org Profile

Post by KingOmegaX » Fri May 28, 2010 9:37 pm

KingOmegaX wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:Yeah, pink haze is awesome. :up: =3

She's so dedicated and a hardworker. I really want her to help out as co-coordinator for this project. What does everything think?

And Night, you better start something soon. =3 Almost everyone here now has a beta.

And I got my computer back from Staples today. All viruses removed and no file deletion. I'm happy. XD

I'm trying to think of when the next beta deadline should be. I'm gonna be really busy with school next month, so I won't have that much time to check in. When do you guys think a good beta deadline would be? I wanna go by sometime in May, but is that too long?
I swear that's like the 3rd time you posted in here saying you got your computer back from getting a virus removed lol.

competitionbros
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Avaliable (Betas Due June 21st)

Post by competitionbros » Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol, wtf happened with the double posting?

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Fri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

KingOmegaX wrote:
I swear that's like the 3rd time you posted in here saying you needed to get a virus deleted from your computer lmao.
KingOmegaX wrote:
I swear that's like the 3rd time you posted in here saying you got your computer back from getting a virus removed lol.
competitionbros wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol, wtf happened with the double posting?
Especially with the fact they're different and within 60 seconds of each other.
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”