Yaoi-con 2009 AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
BunofGovt
Org Profile

Re: Yaoi-con 2009 AMV Contest Results

Post by BunofGovt » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 am

CorpseGoddess wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:Oh and if anyone is curious; bunny girl won the poll by a substantial margin.

(Though there were three votes for penis, two for Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and two for cat-girl)
Aren't you lucky. Personally, I would have gone with Sebastian myself. :P
Yay for bunny girl! Can't wait to see you next year! 10th year anniversary, let's make it special indeed! Congrats to everyone!!
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 pm

I talked to your fiancee and gave her some ideas about what you should do for BunnyGirl next year, as we knew it would totally win. Must say your school girl outfit this year was cute.

Oh and my video is up on my website for awhile.

-Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 pm

anneke wrote:I talked to your fiancee and gave her some ideas about what you should do for BunnyGirl next year, as we knew it would totally win. Must say your school girl outfit this year was cute.

-Anneke
Yep, the schoolgirl outfit was definitely made of win. :D

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:51 am

CorpseGoddess wrote:
anneke wrote:I talked to your fiancee and gave her some ideas about what you should do for BunnyGirl next year, as we knew it would totally win. Must say your school girl outfit this year was cute.

-Anneke
Yep, the schoolgirl outfit was definitely made of win. :D
Haha, glad people liked that one, wasn't sure about it since it wasn't as "extravegant" as some of the ones from years' past (I half expected to find a frame of myself in Anneke's video after spotting the title in the entry list) but it went over well. Been trying to find interesting ones to go with each year. I almost put Geisha on the list but the amount of work that would have to go into that was far beyond what I was willing to do. Bunny girl would be interesting, would just need to figure out what color bunny-girl outfit would suit me.

On a side note, look for Luke's responses to the comments he recieved hopefully within a week.

Oh and Thundercatlord, I'm waiting to hear back from con staff regarding which awards were not picked up and I'll get the addresses out for forwarding the awards.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Return to “AMV Contests”