Bahram Attack!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Re: Bahram Attack!

Post by Moonie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

I enjoyed that :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 am

Some pretty slick editing here. :up: 4/5

Now make something with some depth, I could only guess it would be epic. :wink:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

StrawberryKiss
Org Profile

Post by StrawberryKiss » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Finally announcing I see.
I still have a 59.99 fps encode of this, and yes, I know, you said you never made it, but I'm not lying. :P
As for comments, it was an enhoyable vid imho. The only thing I didn't exactly like in the editing was the choice to make the "boxes" disappear with that weird squares transition... didn't work well for me, but I think that the transition was still a better choice than a simple fade for them, I don't think that would have worked alone. Quality could also have been better, but you clearly stated that you only learned how to encode properly after this so I'll let it slide this time. :roll:

Thanks x3 I have no idea how I did that, maybe I deleted that file afterwards. I dunno. The squares transition was definately overused and I was just trying to be creative, but you really can't be that creative when you're just putting in plugins so idunno. xD I always thought this AMV sucked since I rushed. I am also becoming a quality nazi and addicted to Vdub like no tomorrow >: This is such bad quality

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 pm

For two days work, this is some pretty sweet stuff.

I'm glad you decided to announce this considering that I think it's some of your better work :up:

StrawberryKiss
Org Profile

Post by StrawberryKiss » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Kain x Spirits - Let's do one then~Your editing is amazing |:> <3

Thanks Koys! I <3 u.

Thanks Eva fan, one day I will make an AMV with a combination of good editing, emotion, and story. God only knows when that day will come but for now I will stick with the shiny and make do. |:>

simofc, uhhh, I am still finding out. o: Hopefully my next AMV will be something more worthy.

Mims - I was pretty much just testing out to see what I can do for fun. x3

Dn@ - I agree xD

Moonie - Thanks~! :3

Atari - You guys made me xD But it's okay. |:>

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 pm

wheres my thanks?

i enjoyed the editing but i dont like this source all that much but its still pretty darn good

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 am

lots of eyecandy omnomnom |:>

funstuffz :up:
ImageImageImage

Gidrasan
Org Profile

Post by Gidrasan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 am

very nice...
sorry for my english.... i working on it...

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:01 am

It was cool :)

Wasn't really a fan of the windows but they worked somehow :3

Lirinis
Org Profile

Post by Lirinis » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 pm

2 days? It's great for a 2 days work! But I liked it even before reading the description.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”