Anime Central 2009 AMV Contest Rules & Submission Guidelines

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
kaitoujuliet
Org Profile

Re: Anime Central 2009 AMV Contest Rules & Submission Guidelines

Post by kaitoujuliet » Mon May 11, 2009 2:00 pm

I was working staff, so I didn't manage to make it to the showing of the finalists' videos. However, I did get to see the non-finalist videos, and I thought they were great! So for those who didn't make it into the finals--pat yourselves on the back, because this congoer enjoyed your work very much. :D

And on that topic...last year, a list of the non-finalist videos was posted in this forum. Will that be done again this year? I'd love to download some of the ones I saw!

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 pm

kaitoujuliet wrote:I was working staff, so I didn't manage to make it to the showing of the finalists' videos. However, I did get to see the non-finalist videos, and I thought they were great! So for those who didn't make it into the finals--pat yourselves on the back, because this congoer enjoyed your work very much. :D

And on that topic...last year, a list of the non-finalist videos was posted in this forum. Will that be done again this year? I'd love to download some of the ones I saw!
Yes I'll get a full list of everything added. Here's the winners thread.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =5&t=94307
http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=30015

Official post con discussion thread is here
http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29763

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Scintilla wrote:Well, by Otakon rules, at this point it would have to be DQed even if it was submitted there, so.
True. That just means though that I have no worries about showing it at the IE. And, in theory, if it is/was submitted it could still be shown in the cut/overflow/DQ'd showings, just not in the main contest. Either way, it'll get played- and as I understand it we'll be in the biggest room we've ever had for the IE at Otakon, so to a pretty good-sized audience. Which will make the impact all the better. 8-)
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Douggie
CHEESECAKE!
Org Profile

Post by Douggie » Tue May 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Ashyukun wrote:
Scintilla wrote:Well, by Otakon rules, at this point it would have to be DQed even if it was submitted there, so.
True. That just means though that I have no worries about showing it at the IE. And, in theory, if it is/was submitted it could still be shown in the cut/overflow/DQ'd showings, just not in the main contest. Either way, it'll get played- and as I understand it we'll be in the biggest room we've ever had for the IE at Otakon, so to a pretty good-sized audience. Which will make the impact all the better. 8-)
Maybe a stupid question, but what is the "IE"?

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Douggie wrote:Maybe a stupid question, but what is the "IE"?
Internet Explorer Iron Editor (formerly AMV Iron Chef).
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Douggie wrote:
Maybe a stupid question, but what is the "IE"?
Iron Editor
Hi.

Return to “AMV Contests”