Most Artistic Video

Ingow
Org Profile

Re: Most Artistic Video

Post by Ingow » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:04 am

Woah-hohohoho, you people make me sick.
jasper-isis wrote:The purpose of this forum is to generate comments and discussion about entries for this year's VCAs. When recommending editors and AMVs, I'd encourage you to give some reasons as to why you think they deserve the prize (rather than just listing them without any explanation).
Now it's already disrespectful if I say 'man I don't see why Ileia has to be in every category, the video doesn't even have anything to do with this one'? Hilarious. Discussions encouraged, but only if we dance around unicorns and only praise each other, eh? People have replied to my recommendations already with the same thing that Bauzi did to Nessies and all I did was explain my choice. Is that so hard?

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 am

Apparently not since in my reply I did state the reasons I thought it should be here. So sorry if giving my opinion, defending it and the editor and trying to keep the thread relatively positive makes you 'sick'. I don't even know you, nor you me, so please keep your insults to yourself.

The discussion was between the two of us and long over, let it go.

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 am

Nessephanie wrote:Apparently not since in my reply I did state the reasons I thought it should be here. So sorry if giving my opinion, defending it and the editor and trying to keep the thread relatively positive makes you 'sick'. I don't even know you, nor you me, so please keep your insults to yourself.

The discussion was between the two of us and long over, let it go.
1.) Discussions between two people in a public forum are usually only done by PM. If you post something public on this board I have every right to reply to it.
2.) The argument didn't even have a single post between my reply to it and wasn't at all 'long over', my comment came only 1 hour later.
3.) I never said you didn't state the reasons, it was the useless whining and bitching around it that made me sick. All it was was a legit question directed at you and you couldn't just reply with the reasons but you had to try and muzzle Bauzi. This is a general mentality that I can't just ignore.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:39 pm

gaudiant
Org Profile

Post by gaudiant » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 am

Gaurry_no_blond
Org Profile

Post by Gaurry_no_blond » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 am

x2. awsm artistic vid

NightPunisher
Org Profile

Post by NightPunisher » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder . . .

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 am

I like the paper background, the use of monochrome, and the excessive use of motion effects (I just watched it again so if you'll excuse me, I gotta lie down now).
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Nominating in this category primarily for the "erasing" sequence though I like the idea behind the entire video and feel it fits in this category well.

Return to “2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”