Best Dramatic Video

Ingow
Org Profile

Re: Best Dramatic Video

Post by Ingow » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

MrDoctorDoctorGimmeDaNews wrote:
+1

One of the few tolerable 5cm videos, mainly because the audio makes it seem less sappy and overdone.

Kind of a rollercoaster ride, which is exactly what good drama videos should be. It made me even enjoy a Nickelback song. Ranges from being very melancholic/sad to being quite uplifting in its spirit.

Also another very action-packed drama video, the main plot is very clear even without understanding the lyrics. In general following the storyline is most entertaining.

This video makes you go d'aaaw at every turn, I still like it VERY much for its unique atmosphere. Even though that mostly comes from the audio used I'd still say that without the wrong focus and scenes the video could've turned out a lot worse.

From slow and thoughtful to energetic this video offers a wide variety of emotions.

Compared to the one above this is more of a sentimental touchy drama video, it's quite uplifting at parts but due to the plot it kinda leaves the viewer with a sad feeling at the end.

Very DEEEEEEP, no but really we all love this one. Content and a message in a video is important.

Some might say it's very generic but I'd just say that it's a rather typical drama video that gives off a nice oldschool vibe. Combining that with a rather new anime makes it pretty nostalgic to watch.

Good ol' dramatic epic. Lovely storytelling.

Another rather action-packed drama video, didn't want to leave it out of the batch.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Because it winning would piss off so many people. :amv:
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm

most definitely! :up:

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 pm

What can I say? It was awesome the first time I saw it and I still love it. Just a fantastic job all around.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

X2. Best 5cm amv ive seen.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm throwing this in here because I originally conceived and (I thought) executed this as a dramatic video. However, it's won multiple awards at cons---as a comedy. I still don't see it, but this is where I think it belongs. Maybe it's just me. :P

PS. I added the "comedy" tag after the conventions, because maybe my sense of humour is just off.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm

This vid broke me... Still does. Its mostly simple editing but the lyric sync/story/flow... It's all perfect. :up:

-Edit-

Just noticed its not listed as a drama -_-... too bad. Guess ill post it in sentimental thread, tho i figured it was more suitable here.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:
X2. Best 5cm amv ive seen.
yes me too